Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit my lightsaber is not working. All I hear is a hissing sound when I turn it on. Any suggestions or am I *******d? :(

Dammit my lightsaber is not working. All I hear is a hissing sound when I turn it on. Any suggestions or am I *******d? :(

Hissing? I've never had a battery hiss before... at least not without it exploding soon after. I'd contact SS for a replacement.

Wow! Over two years wait and now...crickets. Talk about being anti-climatic. Anyone else have some good photos or thoughts regarding this piece?

Crickets probably because it sucks and Luke Skywalker deserves so much better.

The Bespin Han thread was quiet too.

it is difficult to get excited about rehashed characters where the final product is mediocre at best.

SS could even give us a new clone commander at this stage and I would be smiling. if they did a bounty hunter or the missing OT troopers I may have heart palpitations.

it is difficult to get excited about rehashed characters where the final product is mediocre at best.

SS could even give us a new clone commander at this stage and I would be smiling. if they did a bounty hunter or the missing OT troopers I may have heart palpitations.

I would give anything for a Phase 2 Captain Rex or a Bossk.

Freeze frame any moment of Luke during that final lightsaber fight, and that's the pose SS should have gone with... This statue is clearly made by a guy who doesn't like Star Wars and probably has never watched any of the films.. His name might as well be Rian Johnson, lol

:lol see I think they have gone for him cautiously walking round the halls of bespin but it’s just a bit of a swing and a miss

I had nearly every sideshow Star Wars premium format until this Luke and Han came up for preorder. Never crossed my mind once to get these. The only other ones I don't have is the Vader looking into the sky's and the reproduction of the old Chewbacca.

:lol see I think they have gone for him cautiously walking round the halls of bespin but it’s just a bit of a swing and a miss

Yeah, I see what they were trying to do but it..just doesn't work lol. All they had to do was make a museum pose and people would of flocked to it. The face isn't terrible and the light up saber is cheap looking but I would of picked it up if it didn't look like he was tap dancing.

Yeah, I see what they were trying to do but it..just doesn't work lol. All they had to do was make a museum pose and people would of flocked to it. The face isn't terrible and the light up saber is cheap looking but I would of picked it up if it didn't look like he was tap dancing.

I'm still debating whether or not to buy this. From the few pics and video out there make it look like it turned out better than I expected it would in production. But it still has problems and the cost is high.

If the pose was better and the base lit up I am pretty sure I would have bought it already. The pose was just a bad idea and the lack of light up on a carbon freeze chamber base is just extremely lazy and cheap, especially considering the cost.

I'm still debating whether or not to buy this. From the few pics and video out there make it look like it turned out better than I expected it would in production. But it still has problems and the cost is high.

If the pose was better and the base lit up I am pretty sure I would have bought it already. The pose was just a bad idea and the lack of light up on a carbon freeze chamber base is just extremely lazy and cheap, especially considering the cost.

Honestly the only new decent SW piece out right now made by Sideshow is the Legendary scale Yoda.

This and the Han Solo PF are just cheap collectibles and we shouldn't support that.

Honestly the only new decent SW piece out right now made by Sideshow is the Legendary scale Yoda.

This and the Han Solo PF are just cheap collectibles and we shouldn't support that.

I've got both the Stormtrooper Han and the Bespin Han premium format figures and really like both of them. I was never hung up on the size of the armor plates and I think both likenesses are pretty decent. I canceled this Luke because the pose just didn't resonate.

I saw this Luke in my LCS today and was not impressed by the head sculpt or pose. However, they also had Bespin Han, and I was shocked with how good he looked. The sculpt, outfit and pose all look great in person. Luke, not so much, I’m sorry to say.

Back