Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone buy one of these things lately? They must be tripping over these in the warehouse.

No, but i like it. The likeness is not the best and the face is a little bit to bright but i like the PF. The only thing i dont like is the lightsaber lengh, the color without light up and the price is to high 450,- would be ok than i would buy it.
The Blaster is definitly 1 of the best Exclusives SSC ever made, that makes the PF 100times better for me as with the lightsaber.
Base and Pose are highlight to me. Overall a really really good looking PF with tthe Blaster but 100 bucks to much .

Anyone buy one of these things lately? They must be tripping over these in the warehouse.

Crazy that the exclusive is still available right? I'm still looking into it but at this point probably waiting and hoping for a sale. I have just pre-ordered too much stuff lately and considering a couple of the glaring issues this statue has it just is not a priority.

I'm still interested though as personally I think the likeness looks decent and I really would like a 1/4 Bespin Luke.

Finally got to check this piece out and seems a pretty mixed bag. I still may get it though if it gets the discount treatment.

Overall (pose aside,) it looks decent, esp the EX with the blaster (that should have come with standard figure.) The head seems a bit too big for the body, or vice versa and the hands seem a bit undersized vs the head. The weathering almost looks like the statue has mold on it and the boots look like they are blown up from a 3 3/4 scale Hasbro figure - a real headscratcher why they didn't use fabric. The head looks really good, paint's a bit dark but better than most PFs I've seen but it is a bit off likeness wise, even though there's a lot of Hamill in there.

The way this statue was released suggests to me that Sideshow is indeed exiting SW as the rumors have inferred.

After a few reviews & in hand pics of this PFF surfaced I could not warrant the purchase of this statue. So I did some searching for the ROTJedi Luke PFF & managed to get an EX for 200! His pose & likeness are exceptionally better then this IMO & it's just the definitive version of Luke as an actual Jedi.

I think all three PFs have their negative aspects, it just boils down to which one bothers you the least. Personally I prefer the new ESB one (walking the tightrope pose) to the ROTJ (sneaking around pose) If it weren't for those long alien fingers, I'd probably have picked up the ANH one ages ago. As it stands I haven't gotten any of them, nor will I. Hoping fourth time is the charm for me.

I think all three PFs have their negative aspects, it just boils down to which one bothers you the least. Personally I prefer the new ESB one (walking the tightrope pose) to the ROTJ (sneaking around pose) If it weren't for those long alien fingers, I'd probably have picked up the ANH one ages ago. As it stands I haven't gotten any of them, nor will I. Hoping fourth time is the charm for me.

I honestly was hoping that third time was the charm lol

I have a chance to get the non EX for $350 shipped. I don’t have a Luke statue yet and was debating this one or the RotJ PF. I’m thinking this one would look good next to the Vader PF, but idk, like others say something about the likeness just seems a little off. I’m still tempted to bite at that price though, maybe have the head repainted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Bespin Han and still think it's a very solid piece... Haven't gotten Bespin Luke but will keep eyes peeled for a bargain...

Honestly....Han isn't as terrible as Luke (IMO) but it could of been so much better. I am not a fan of head sculpt for Han. Sideshow is capable of so much more.

XM Luke is still by far the best representation of Luke in statue form. Save your money and try to find this instead.

XM Luke is still by far the best representation of Luke in statue form. Save your money and try to find this instead.

The way it's going it may stay that way too. Unless Iron Studios makes a terrific version that can compete with the XM. But I have not been impressed recently with Iron Studios human sculpts either.

I like it too, I just don't want to drop the money on it. I would really like a new ANH Han. I was hoping they'd at the very least do a variant of the ESB one with a new head sculpt and the ANH costume.

I like it too, I just don't want to drop the money on it. I would really like a new ANH Han. I was hoping they'd at the very least do a variant of the ESB one with a new head sculpt and the ANH costume.

I would like this too but at this point I'm not aware of any company that does terrific 1/4 human sculpts. Will never happen but I would like to see Blitzway and KA Kim take a crack at Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. Or maybe Hot Toys could finally nail them in 1/4 scale the way they finally nailed RDJ on the 1/4 mark 43.

So wanted these in PF
Snow Gear Luke
Snow Gear Han
ROTJ Luke, owned the PF when it came out should have kept.
Pilot Luke with Blaster out and EX Saber

Back