Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to say ThreeZero doesn't normally show multiple prototypes. They reveal a figure, put the solicitations up for it, then wait close to or when that figure is released before they reveal or put up solicitations for the next product. It's a very slow process.

They will sometimes give a hint or answers on their Facebook page every now and then though.
That's true, I just hope they devote to the Berserk line like they've shown devotion to JJK, 4 figures released and 3 currently on preorder..

Berserk fans: ☠️

Pre-ordered Guts from SHF at BBTS I will have at least one Guts figure even if not 1/6th. Ironically I wish Three zero made this version of Black Swordsman Guts with Berserk armor. Surprised they only now just made Griffith.

I took some pics of Guts last night because my cellphone pics were really crappy and I wanted to redeem myself 😅

Eclipse
3.jpg

Solemn
1c.jpg

Where There Is Light, There Is Always Shadow
4.jpg

Sufferer
2.jpg

Dawnbreaker
7.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-ordered Guts from SHF at BBTS I will have at least one Guts figure even if not 1/6th. Ironically I wish Three zero made this version of Black Swordsman Guts with Berserk armor. Surprised they only now just made Griffith.
I want this version of Guts so much.. come on Threezero ffs :oops:

I took some pics of Guts last night because my cellphone pics were really crappy and I wanted to redeem myself 😅

Eclipse
View attachment 636935

Solemn
View attachment 636943

Where There Is Light, There Is Always Shadow
View attachment 636937

Sufferer
View attachment 636938

Dawnbreaker
View attachment 636939

Damn, this is some serious eye candy mate! Are you posting these anywhere besides here to like and share them? 😁

20000 motivated.jpg

I want this version of Guts so much.. come on Threezero ffs :oops:

Damn, this is some serious eye candy mate! Are you posting these anywhere besides here to like and share them? 😁

View attachment 636954
Thanks man! I haven't posted them anywhere else yet, where would you suggest? Also same, I want that version of Guts from Threezero too OR the longer hair battle damaged version like the Prime 1 statue:
gatsu.png

This is literally from one singular panel in the manga, and maybe to get a whole figure based off of 1 panel is crazy buuuuut, a dude can dream lol

Last edited:
Thanks man! I haven't posted them anywhere else yet, where would you suggest? Also same, I want that version of Guts from Threezero too OR the longer hair battle damaged version like the Prime 1 statue:
View attachment 636977
This is literally from one singular panel in the manga, and maybe to get a whole figure based off of 1 panel is crazy buuuuut, a dude can dream lol

Lyactionfigurecustom is doing the head, not sure if there are any left, but you may want to ask.

guts.png

Lyactionfigurecustom is doing the head, not sure if there are any left, but you may want to ask.

View attachment 636986
I was about to mention this actually, they are sold out unfortunately and he doesn't plan on making more (I've asked him).

I did reserve one bloodied up and one clean to display, project should start shipping in May, really excited about it.

I was about to mention this actually, they are sold out unfortunately and he doesn't plan on making more (I've asked him).

I did reserve one bloodied up and one clean to display, project should start shipping in May, really excited about it.
Post pics when you get it!!! I wanna see

Of course! As to where to share your previous pictures, Instagram? 😍
I stopped being lazy and finally decided to upload those pictures to my Instagram. 😁 I'll try to be more active - I have quite a following from my DBZ SH figuarts days, but I archived my photos last year and decided to start fresh (since I sold all my SHF). I've got lots of new content to post, though! 😄

I stopped being lazy and finally decided to upload those pictures to my Instagram. 😁 I'll try to be more active - I have quite a following from my DBZ SH figuarts days, but I archived my photos last year and decided to start fresh (since I sold all my SHF). I've got lots of new content to post, though! 😄
Followed :love:

project should start shipping in May, really excited about it.
Me too! Cannot wait to see it in person. I always think the Threezero head looks great until I see Ly's images again and realize how much more I love his. He should be contacting us about shipping next week 😁

Back