Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bornz0r I woke up feeling a bit unwell today, but then I saw this picture and instantly felt 100% lol!

346096234_946024046665956_6425693029422476693_n.jpg

You can. Be very careful though! If you're doing this with a character like Guts, who has a sort of tint to his skin and a subtle black wash, it can result in the acne area being lighter than the original skin tone. I think if it's a light skinned character with no paint applied, it's safer. The front of Guts is fine, but the skin became lighter in a couple of areas of his neck because it faded the wash. It didn't do this everywhere though. The acne cream also faded away the bottom right of his brand, so I do NOT recommend applying to any figures that have surface decals ( I did very carefully apply with a tooth pick to avoid the actual brand and tried to just get the dyed parts, but it still faded a little regardless) I have a custom head ordered, which is why I took the risk experimenting with the stock head and wasn't too annoyed about things fading.

I applied a little cream to each area every morning, then wiped it away in the evening and applied more at night. Did that for about three weeks.
Guts was particularly bad because he had cape damage, plus black scuffing from falling from the shelf due to loose joints. He was one of my first 1/6 and I didn't know anything about dye transferring to figures or the need to wash capes, so I had his collar up high, touching his face for a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NR1YVYU/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 635848
I just checked mine and saw it's the same deal. Although not nearly as bad as this. I'll take a pick later but I yanked it off the body this morning before I left for work and it's closer to the bottom and not everywhere like yours. I already had one minor stain from paint transfer from the body so it might take that away too.

I did order that cream to give it a try. I've used acne stuff in the past once and it worked great.

I don't know if I feel comfortable soaking the cape. I may just get some plastic and wrap it to the bottom of the neck where the cape potentially could touch. I don't even repose it so it wouldn't be an issue.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I was hoping to see Berserker Armor 2.0 with knives, patches and all. People believe that Threezero will re-stock the older figures but honestly I've never see them do it and it'll be weird to do it now.
They recently restocked the transformers line. I think threezero and three an are the same right? Or am I mistaken .

Which transformers line did they restock?

I think people are lying to themselves if they think it will happen, its the same with the dorohedoro figures, they came out aswell what like 6 years ago? They know people want them but its not something these companies really do

Honestly there is no chance they will restock the old berserk figures, they said themselves in an interview at that last event that they have no plans for it. 2.0 Versions are far more likely honestly, the old guts is nice but the sculpt and quality are of it doesn’t really feel the same level of the limited berseker armour and sculpt

I just checked mine and saw it's the same deal. Although not nearly as bad as this. I'll take a pick later but I yanked it off the body this morning before I left for work and it's closer to the bottom and not everywhere like yours. I already had one minor stain from paint transfer from the body so it might take that away too.

I did order that cream to give it a try. I've used acne stuff in the past once and it worked great.

I don't know if I feel comfortable soaking the cape. I may just get some plastic and wrap it to the bottom of the neck where the cape potentially could touch. I don't even repose it so it wouldn't be an issue.
I soaked my cape 3 times with laundry detergent and no stains!! Or any discoloration of the cape, etc. I was weary too, but I just went for it as stains drive me nuts.

I think people are lying to themselves if they think it will happen, its the same with the dorohedoro figures, they came out aswell what like 6 years ago? They know people want them but its not something these companies really do

Honestly there is no chance they will restock the old berserk figures, they said themselves in an interview at that last event that they have no plans for it. 2.0 Versions are far more likely honestly, the old guts is nice but the sculpt and quality are of it doesn’t really feel the same level of the limited berseker armour and sculpt

bumble bee movie

The threezero transformers bb line and bay movies. Crazy how they restocked those no problem but berserk doesn’t . I’d think transformers were harder to make

Unfortunately, it seems they'd rather focus on what is extremely popular and guaranteed to bring in a lot of money, rather than brands which do have popularity, but they think are less likely to sell as well. Transformers is constantly a powerhouse in pop culture and its popularity across decades has never died down. Things like Berserk and Dorohedoro don't have any recent tv series or movies. ThreeZero seem to have no trouble throwing out prototype after prototype for Chainsaw Man because its the big thing right now, but there's no sign of any Dorohedoro or Berserk characters, apart from that Griffith and he looked like a rushed 3D print to prove their license hasn't expired. Berserk really needs to be in the hands of a company that has a passion for the brand and not just a passion for making money on whatever is the big thing right now.

The threezero transformers bb line and bay movies. Crazy how they restocked those no problem but berserk doesn’t . I’d think transformers were harder to make
I believe I have located the post(s) that you are referring to (took me a few minutes) which confirms what I have been saying all along, Threezero will "reissue" something that is still in pre-order 'status' or hasn't shipped yet.

Post 1

Post 2 (but I can't tell if those were sold out and they manifested stock or they had stock reserved for the convention)

Post 3

Unfortunately, it seems they'd rather focus on what is extremely popular and guaranteed to bring in a lot of money, rather than brands which do have popularity, but they think are less likely to sell as well. Transformers is constantly a powerhouse in pop culture and its popularity across decades has never died down. Things like Berserk and Dorohedoro don't have any recent tv series or movies. ThreeZero seem to have no trouble throwing out prototype after prototype for Chainsaw Man because its the big thing right now, but there's no sign of any Dorohedoro or Berserk characters, apart from that Griffith and he looked like a rushed 3D print to prove their license hasn't expired. Berserk really needs to be in the hands of a company that has a passion for the brand and not just a passion for making money on whatever is the big thing right now.
I am well aware that all companies follow the same practices because they, of course, want to increase their profits. As much as people like to joke that Hot Toys has just announced yet another Iron Man; the character is popular and collectors, especially in Asia, are buying them as soon as they become available for pre-order.

I've lost count of the amount of ULTRAMAN figures Threezero has announced and produced but they must be selling like hotcakes, otherwise, it doesn't make sense for them to commit like that in this line. Which begs the question, did the Berserker Armor not sell well? We know the Limited Edition sold immediately because it was limited (I'll see myself out), so what is the hold-up?

It's difficult to speak without tangible insider information about sales, pre-order numbers, costs, and all that but what I know as a consumer and follower of the Berserk line is that the community is like hyenas and jump IMMEDIATELY on anything Berserk related the moment it is available for pre-orders.

I also can't help but think that the community had an impact and we got to see the Griffith unpainted prototype during their Tokyo event. I'd like to see more characters done from Berserk before I die of old age, for God's sake..

Last edited:
I am well aware that all companies follow the same practices because they, of course, want to increase their profits. As much as people like to joke that Hot Toys has just announced yet another Iron Man; the character is popular and collectors, especially in Asia, are buying them as soon as they become available for pre-order.

It's difficult to speak without tangible insider information about sales, pre-order numbers, costs, and all that but what I know as a consumer and follower of the Berserk line is that the community is like hyenas and jump IMMEDIATELY on anything Berserk related the moment it is available for pre-orders.
I agree with this 100%. As somebody relatively new to the 1/6 figure world though, I've noticed quite a few lesser known companies/ third party teams taking risks with brands that aren't in the limelight and the risks paying off because they're producing high quality pieces that show their passion for those franchises. It feels like Threezero are underestimating the popularity of Berserk for some reason, which is why I'd love to see a team who have a balanced love of Berserk and money making, rather than ThreeZero who currently seem focused on the most visible franchises right now, like churning out preorder after preorder for Jujutsu Kaisen. I was in Japan in November and couldn't walk a few minutes without seeing something related to Jujutsu Kaisen. I was even able to select the theme song to listen to while riding the Hollywood Dream ride in Universal Osaka, lol.

I agree with this 100%. As somebody relatively new to the 1/6 figure world though, I've noticed quite a few lesser known companies/ third party teams taking risks with brands that aren't in the limelight and the risks paying off because they're producing high quality pieces that show their passion for those franchises. It feels like Threezero are underestimating the popularity of Berserk for some reason, which is why I'd love to see a team who have a balanced love of Berserk and money making, rather than ThreeZero who currently seem focused on the most visible franchises right now, like churning out preorder after preorder for Jujutsu Kaisen. I was in Japan in November and couldn't walk a few minutes without seeing something related to Jujutsu Kaisen. I was even able to select the theme song to listen to while riding the Hollywood Dream ride in Universal Osaka, lol.
Indeed, I truly don't understand how there hasn't been a 3rd party company to make any Berserk characters. The first one that comes to mind is Zodd which can be made possible by re-using previous molds from Hot Toys (Hulk body, just repainted to his skin color).

I don't know what the deal is with Threezero and Berserk, it could be that they were in limbo a bit because of the passing of Kentaro Miura, licensing, and such, but I expect to see more from them and not something every 3-4 years. If it's too much then I'd love to see a figure company like Rocket Toys step up and tackle Berserk, their Naruto figures so far look amazing.

It is absolutely crazy how popular JJK is, I am collecting this line so I'm not complaining, would love to see a Sukuna, Yuta, Geto, Todo (the list can go on 🤣). The ASMUS version of Gojo looks terrible... Yuji didn't impress me much besides the Sukuna sculpt.☠️

A fellow collector over on OSR received theirs, I'm so hyped to get mine finally! 🙏
Yes! Just saw this on Facebook :love: Mine was shipped out today, so I'm really looking forward to it. Ly did send me a photo of mine before shipping because I asked for it to be painted a little differently. I didn't want it to match the Manga panel and wanted some blood on the white part of the hair.

IMG_20230522_090753_060.jpg

Yes! Just saw this on Facebook :love: Mine was shipped out today, so I'm really looking forward to it. Ly did send me a photo of mine before shipping because I asked for it to be painted a little differently. I didn't want it to match the Manga panel and wanted some blood on the white part of the hair.

View attachment 640919
Ooooh that's a nice touch, I didn't think of it. 🤣

Ooooh that's a nice touch, I didn't think of it. 🤣
I think you said you're getting both the Manga panel version and a plain one, which both look absolutely awesome! I could only afford to buy one, so I didn't want the blood style of the Manga image, but instead wanted less blood on there in more of a splattered style and some contrast between the blood and bright white hair.

Last edited:
I think you said you're getting both the Manga panel version and a plain one, which both look absolutely awesome! I could only afford to buy one, so I didn't want the blood style of the Manga image, but instead wanted less blood on there in more of a splattered style and some contrast between the blood and bright white hair.
Indeed, I have ordered a "clean" version and a bloody version of the sculpt. Lyo will share with me a look before shipping them on Friday, I'm so excited! 😭

Back