Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• table-hit-yakuza.gif
    table-hit-yakuza.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 23
View attachment 552239I know we all knew they would be but its nice to hear them say it

Really nice to see some confirmation! Makes sense, all of their Berserk figures have sold like hot cakes.

I'd absolutely love a Griffith Reborn ver. (his armor is so gorgeous), post-eclipse Casca, and human Zodd. Schierke would be amazing too.

Really nice to see some confirmation! Makes sense, all of their Berserk figures have sold like hot cakes.

I'd absolutely love a Griffith Reborn ver. (his armor is so gorgeous), post-eclipse Casca, and human Zodd. Schierke would be amazing too.
Literally listed basically everything I want! I would also like a Guts in his berserker armour when he going rage mode haha so we have his bare arms and leather belts, knives, holsters etc. on display.

I guess a black swordsman and skull knight 2.0 would also be nice ;)

On another note, did any of you guys manage to get one of the Berserk newspaper ads on December 24th? Several newspapers around the globe released full-paged ads of Chapter 41. The NY Times edition sold out fast, and by the time I found out, it was too late. I couldn't even get it online. I'm not sure if it's because Berserk is that popular here, or if the Christmas Eve edition of the Times is a collectible :lol. But, the prices for the Times Berserk ad are now soaring on Ebay.

However, I just saw that the Japanese Mercari site has a bunch of full-paged newspaper ads for Chapter 41, and they're selling for dirt cheap. It's the exact same artwork that was featured on the cover of Dark Horse's release of Volume 27.

Also, for anyone who's interested, CDJapan has the special edition of Chapter 41 with the drama CD on sale.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2656585?s_ssid=e31f7661c8d264eccb

Back