Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg all those pics! Its beautiful! The light up head is a really nice surprise. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its up at BBTS for $219.99!

But anyone know why BBTS wants the full amount now...? Not even a 10% NRD...

Edit: nevermind, was a payment option issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Heads up, Prime 1 sent out an email that there's going to be production/shipping delay due to the coronavirus.
1/3 Guts statue I have on pre-order release date is now "2020" with no new month of release yet.

"namoruku,
We know you are anxious to receive your purchased products.

Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus outbreak in China, which is also spreading across the world, the shipping as well as production of our products is delayed.

For this reason, we have extended the delivery period of products that can be currently shipped (Buy-Now) and the expected shipping period of some products that are available for Pre-Order. The products are now scheduled to be out during 2020.

Please note that the shipping start period may be changed without notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you again for your continuous support. As always, if you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Prime 1 Studio"

hobby galaxy has the 1/6 figure for 205$ usd can any body vouch for them? what do you guys think? I cant freaking wait for my berserk deluxe book 4 coming on Tuesday I didn't realize when I finished the last book I read that it was the latest released from amazon, a couple days ago, waiting on book 4!

hobby galaxy has the 1/6 figure for 205$ usd can any body vouch for them? what do you guys think? I cant freaking wait for my berserk deluxe book 4 coming on Tuesday I didn't realize when I finished the last book I read that it was the latest released from amazon, a couple days ago, waiting on book 4!

I've been shopping at Hobby Galaxy for years. They are on par with Sideshow and BBTS and have good customer service. I'll be ordering Guts from them.

How are you guys gonna pose him? I'm thinking straight up with the sword grasped downward and the light up head.

First4Figures' 1/4 scale Skull Knight statue launch livestream + pre-orders open on March 27th!
https://www.first4figures.com/blog/skull-knight-statue-coming-soon.html

First4Figures-1239914973985456129-20200317_070220-img1.jpg

------------
I'll be honest, the head sculpt just doesn't look very good and the pose choice is really awkward.

Did there guts statue come out?

Yes, it did a few months ago I believe. User pics popped up on instagram and reddit here and there, and there's some unboxing vids on YouTube:

---------------
Personally don't like the faces and overall paint quality compared to Prime 1's.

Hey there guys. Im extremely late to the party here, i already went through a bunch of pages (way back from 2017 lol) but i'd like to know from you guys if the ThreeZero Blackswordsman Guts is worth the purchase.

Im a big Berserk fan, used to have the Max Factory Guts from the wonderful hobby selection but ended up passing ot forward. Now im looking for a 1/6 Guts figure and the TZ one is looking to be the best option now.

Was looking at the berserk armor version too, but its not my favourite version of Guts and theres not a head option without the helmet, which i understand though...

So, after all the recent releases (P1, Oniri, etc) do you guys think the ThreeZero one is still worth?

Thanks in advance

Threezero Black Swordsman Guts head is very off and I would pass if I were you. The recent Threezero pieces are better, but they still struggle with unmasked head sculpts.

Hey there guys. Im extremely late to the party here, i already went through a bunch of pages (way back from 2017 lol) but i'd like to know from you guys if the ThreeZero Blackswordsman Guts is worth the purchase.

Im a big Berserk fan, used to have the Max Factory Guts from the wonderful hobby selection but ended up passing ot forward. Now im looking for a 1/6 Guts figure and the TZ one is looking to be the best option now.

Was looking at the berserk armor version too, but its not my favourite version of Guts and theres not a head option without the helmet, which i understand though...

So, after all the recent releases (P1, Oniri, etc) do you guys think the ThreeZero one is still worth?

Thanks in advance

Medicom still produce the best Guts sculpt. but the pleather probably melted by now.

Thanks for the feedback. I started looking at the Medicom one and its growing on me... maybe i'll go for him

The medicom berserk figures are very nice, I love them and don’t think you can go wrong.

Yeah i think thats the best representation on that scale... his face and headsculpt looks so spot on and that was the deciding factor for me. thanks for your input buddy

Back