Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, that's the same price from Prime1 direct, shipped plus $4. What a joke, too expensive for my blood. Looks nice though.

Prime 1 also debuted a new line of smaller sack-looking figurines called Cutie1!
Guts, Griffith, and Zodd are due out May 2020 and run for 3,500 yen each. No size info yet but they look to be about 4-5 inches in height.

View attachment 478509

View attachment 478510

View attachment 478511

View attachment 478512

View attachment 478513

They look pretty cute, might get Guts and Zodd. Griffith looks plain creepy lol.
In any case, thanks Prime 1 Studio for keeping Berserk collectibles alive :lol

do the zippers open?

I’m so glad to hear that threezero is still going ahead with the berserker armor. It’s my most wanted figure at the moment. Damn, I’m excited!

OMG FINALLY! Been waiting 4 years for this!
446c2112b3244cbf258d94ca9345b6a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pre-order roll out 28 Feb(Fri) 9:00am HKT

Figure costs:
SRP: USD 230 / HKD 1799 / RMB 1599 with worldwide shipping included in the price.

Is there going to be a threezero shop exclusive? Otherwise I'll get from BBTS or sideshow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks good but no unmasked head is a bit of a disappointment still damn excited. maybe a third party will do one

Good, they included the cannon hand. Looks pretty sweet overall. I'm very happy to see a 1/6 version of this design has finally been realized.

Back