Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, thanks again for all your inputs about Guts. I ended up going for the Gecco one lol
Im extremely happy with him, really think he is perfect!

109675531-10223677999356757-5684199242048887907-o.jpg

Hey Guys, thanks again for all your inputs about Guts. I ended up going for the Gecco one lol
Im extremely happy with him, really think he is perfect!

109675531-10223677999356757-5684199242048887907-o.jpg

Where did you get this one and how much did you pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While waiting for the berseker armor , I got the chance to grab one of those medicom

the cape and the action face where missing but the price was to good to let it pass

The quality really surprised me, I mean I have a lot of rah from medicom but this one it's very well done[emoji108]
5e2e87f4e71cfb8e77b1cad419978480.jpg
def795a44c89f2cbf069df615dbd51de.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Got a shipment update for the Prime 1 1/3 scale Museum Masterline Guts statue from the Prime 1 store! Will be shipped in 1-4 weeks.
There's a "temporary surcharge" on shipping due to the current shipping limitations though. Shipping & Handling fee is now $499 (live in the US).

Prime 1 Guts shipment notif.jpg

Really looking forward to receiving it soon! Can't believe it's already been 1.5 years since I pre-ordered it :lol

The guts vs zodd prime 1 figure was revealed this week. I?m on my phone so I can?t post pics

I've been paying on that P1 skull knight on horseback, that shipping bill is going to be stupid high with the added surcharge...

Hey everyone who fall in love in BERSERK!) I am creating a fan-video in motion style about our favorite manga and I need you help to gather all information. Please, tell me main manga's or anime aspects you very like.
Why do you like manga/anime? What is your favorite character and why?
What do you want to see in the fan-video and what colors there should be.
I am looking forward for your answers and i really appreciate all responses, guys!)Peace)

The figure looks amazing on those photos

was expecting some kind of fabric underneath the armor and I'm still disappointed that threezero didn't include an unmasked sculpt but I guess I just was expecting to much from them

The sword looks a little bit to clean isn't?? I mean for this version of guts

i think threezero will start shipping by the end of this month

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Wow nice. I really thought this guy was gonna be delayed a while cause we haven't heard about it in a while. Color me surprised and excited

he, yes I thought that to :gah:

the soft plastic makes me a little bit worried but I guess there was no other option if we wanted that much of articulation

Back