Beetlejuice 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he'll still be able to have that Beetlejuice, "ghost with the most" swag without throwing out his back.

If Burton get it, he would cast Depp as Beetlejuice
Oh god, you're probably right. Would be nice for Burton to take this on (as a stand-alone story of an older Beetlejuice, if he doesn't want to think of himself as someone who does sequels. . .), but he ain't what he used to be. There are other directors who, I think could do a bang up job with this character (Del Toro would probably be the best possible choice). But of course, Keaton has to play this role.

Lots of directors do this.

Scorsese, Burton, Cameron, Nolan, etc.

Well I'd rather see Depp (not as BJuice) and Burton than Sandler and the chubby guy from the mall cop movie I don't remember his name.

I wish I had a famous cousin/friend ....

Well I'd rather see Depp (not as BJuice) and Burton than Sandler and the chubby guy from the mall cop movie I don't remember his name.

I wish I had a famous cousin/friend ....

I dont know, that comes with a heavy tag... Being hated by millions must not be easy... (talking about the Sandler gang)

I wonder if Beetlejuice is going to wear the black and white suit with the combat boots from the first film? It's a very iconic look, but he only wore that suit for 2 minutes in the first film. In fact, the red tuxedo and the other costumes had more screen time than the stripped suit. I wonder what's the story behind that costume and whether they thought it would become his trademark look. Interestingly, Tim Burton likes to put black and white stripes/spirals in all of his films.

Last edited:
So Tim Burton says that Beetljuice 2 is closer than ever :pray: I've been hearing the same thing for 10 years now :lol

Exclusive: Tim Burton Thinks They're "Closer Than Ever" to Beetlejuice Sequel - ComingSoon.net

“It’s a character that I love and I miss and I miss actually working with Michael. There’s only one Betelgeuse. We’re working on a script and I think it’s probably closer than ever and I’d love to work with him again.”

Hope Keaton wins an Oscar, then this film gets the green light.

Back