Beetlejuice 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see Keaton return as the ghost with the most. It could really work if done right. We all know he'd kill it.

My only concern would be the script and story.

Yeah, that too. Burton was one of the reasons Beetlejuice was so great, but lets face it, he ain't the same guy he was two decades ago. I could see him going Willy Wonka or Alice in Wonderland crazy, especially with the CGI.

People are saying great things about Big Eyes though which he directed, so who knows.

I liked Alice in Wonderland, the Willy Wonka film probably wouldn't have been so bad if the oompa loompas were done differently.

I want Beetlejuice 2 so bad!... if it happens, I hope it focuses on him though.

I liked Alice in Wonderland, the Willy Wonka film probably wouldn't have been so bad if the oompa loompas were done differently.

I want Beetlejuice 2 so bad!... if it happens, I hope it focuses on him though.

zgTQolr.jpg

Not always a good idea. Some characters are better in smaller doses, but I do think Bettlee should have a larger role. The film should also explore the netherworld and maybe use some of the characters from the animated series. The after life parts were so creative and interesting in the first film, so going back to that world would be cool.

My only concern would be the script and story.

I would also be concerned with the director at this point in his career.

I would also be concerned with the ticket price, and the quality of the popped corn at the movie theater. And if there are any kids, teenagers, or other people sitting behind, in front, or to the side of me in the aforementioned theater.

Beetlejuice 2... at first it's like Hell yeah, then when I actually start thinking about what we'd get.... Hell no. :(

has burton made a great movie in the last 10-15 years? and I mean great, not "just okay" or a rehash of his older work. sometimes i feel like his latest movies are a "greatest hits" kind of thing. (using stuff from the past to please the fanbase)

has burton made a great movie in the last 10-15 years? and I mean great, not "just okay" or a rehash of his older work. sometimes i feel like his latest movies are a "greatest hits" kind of thing. (using stuff from the past to please the fanbase)

Do you consider any of these great?

2012 Frankenweenie

2012 Dark Shadows

2010/I Alice in Wonderland

2007 Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

2005 Corpse Bride

2005 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

2003 Big Fish

2001 Planet of the Apes

1999 Sleepy Hallow

I loved the original Beetlejuice and am completely wary to a sequel simply for the lot of misses Burton has been doing lately. It forces me to ask, who will depp and bonham-carter play?

I don't want to see Depp as Beetlejuice so I'd be happy if they just let this one go. I love the first one--I'm not sure I have faith that they wouldn't ruin the sequel.

I think Burton is a hit and miss type of filmmaker. So it could be a good film, just like it could be pretty bad. Honestly, I only care about the merchandise :lol That's why I want a sequel. I want the film to be good, but if it's not, at least we get some new merchandise :monkey3

Back