Beeline Creative: 13" talking Pulp Fiction figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Believe me...nothing is trivial
CF Supporter
Reaction score
BEE10013.jpg

BEE10012.jpg

BEE10010.jpg

BEE10011.jpg

$45 each, out next year. This company previously made those Anchorman figures a while back.

Company executive. Hey I know, let's make a line of figures from a movie that has a pretty good fan base. But let's make them in an oddball size so they don't fit in with existing lines.:slap

My first thought was this company gets the license and pretty much gets good likenesses out of the gate whereas Diamond has had theirs in development hell for years now.

If Jules has the "Say What" exchange, then that is a definite buy. Then I'll have to get Vincent to go with him, with the "Royale with Cheese" line, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Granted, the Rainman set was INSANE, but also extremely expensive. I'll pick these up.

Jimmy looks good. But these are way too big...suits look bad. I just want the 7 inch figures damn it...why is that so $%^ing hard???

If these were 1/6 scale, I would purchase them in a minute. It's odd that they would make these guys 13" instead - I wonder if it's due to licensing issues or something. Such a strange scale.

Travolta looks more like Arnold and what's with doing Jimmy before Mia?

It kinda makes sense, no tooling for a new body and it is the director after all. With these being "Talking" figures, I almost wouldn't be surprised if they were scene specific. For example, Jules and Vincent in this wave can have lines from the apartment, car, and Jimmie's house. Then in the next wave (if there will be one) they could probably a bare footed Vincent and Mia with lines from Jack Rabbit Slims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd buy them for a few bash parts (where else are you going to get a Jimmie outfit, with mug?) if no one else does the real thing, but I'm hoping the "13" size & talking feature" means they've split the license and someone is doing high-end REAL 1:6 figs.

These look like they belong in Spencer Gifts clearance dept., not on my shelves.

Back