Beautiful one of a kind Custom Piece Hulk owns the Man of Steel !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! HULK SMASH PUNY BLUEMAN!

I think WWH HULK would own Supes...:lecture :monkey3

definately! Assuming Hulk was fast enough to get his hands on Superman...it would be all over! Superman has that pesky flying/super speed thing though, combined with unlimited strength.

2cpudnb.jpg

definately! Assuming Hulk was fast enough to get his hands on Superman...it would be all over! Superman has that pesky flying/super speed thing though, combined with unlimited strength.

...and heat vision.

I remember reading that as a kid and thinking what utter kahkah it was. Still thinking its kahkah.

Batman couldn't knock the wind out of the Hulk. At least not in modern incarnations.

Modern Hulk,when enraged doesnt need to breathe anymore or grow a gland or something.

I love Marvel and the Hulk!! but this would never happen, supes would own Hulk!!!, he just has way too many tools in his arsenal :lecture

If I recall, the sentry...who is just as powerful if not more powerful than superman, and has similar powers (speed/flight/blah blah) He got his face pounded in pretty good:lecture

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sentry
:slap

Sup's heat beam from his eyes won't hurt Hulk. Hulk is immune to fire/heat and besides there's an episode where Gladiator shoot Hulk in the chest and he recovers-similiar to Sup's eye beam. I also read The Incredible Hulk vs Superman(1999) and they both just as strong. Not too sure about the last scene where Hulk and Sup was hit by Banner's Gamma gun. Sup seems more in pain than Hulk. I am betting on Hulk of course.

Forget this Hulk vs Sup....bring on Wolvie vs Hulk!!!

Back