Beautiful one of a kind Custom Piece Hulk owns the Man of Steel !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends entirely on which version of the hulk.

In World War Hulk, they established that as hulk gets angrier, he gets stronger and larger, and he regenerates faster. you hit hulk, he gets madder, he gets stronger, he heals the damage you did. It's a vicious cycle.

Even in WWH, It took the sentry to take him out. and the only way that it was ended, was that Sentry and hulk fought until they BOTH passed out from exhaustion.

I'd expect THAT version of hulk to have a similar experience fighting superman. Though, he could Still win that fight. could go either way.

If it's not WWh, if it was just regular hulk, Superman would simply toss him onto a distant uninhabited planet, then check to see if he actually made it.

you see Tony? that's how it SHOULD work. you drop your friend off at the Feral world, then you CHECK ON THEM :lol

Supe has seen his fair share of pure power foes. I dont think Hulk would get that much of an advantage on him where he would just pound away. More likely Hulk would end up in another dimension or planet. Until Hulk can fly and travel through space...Superman Wins

Supe has seen his fair share of pure power foes. I dont think Hulk would get that much of an advantage on him where he would just pound away. More likely Hulk would end up in another dimension or planet. Until Hulk can fly and travel through space...Superman Wins

:exactly::exactly:

Flying away doesn't equate to winning. :nana::nana::nana:

Btw, I like soup, with his kryptonite too. Just not as much. :panic::panic::panic:

It's a cool looking statue. I've never been a huge Superman fan, so I like seeing Hulk beating the crap out of him. Oh, he bleeds. When Doomsday killed Supes, he bled like a stuck pig.:D

b/c doomsday was laced with kryptonite :lecture superman was losing strength just from being near him, let alone being beat up

last time I checked, hulk has no kryptonite

Last edited:
Bruce Banner would own supergay so bad... As one of the 8 smartest man on the planet he would simply teleport superqueer to a world full of kryptonite courtesy of Bannertech.

Hulk is nothing compare to what can Bruce Banner do.

Hulk still wins.

Bruce Banner would own supergay so bad... As one of the 8 smartest man on the planet he would simply teleport superqueer to a world full of kryptonite courtesy of Bannertech.

Hulk is nothing compare to what can Bruce Banner do.

Hulk still wins.

superman only uses a small percentage of his real power, so the whole hulk getting angry & getting stronger really doesn't do anything either :monkey3

Only in a thread started by a Hulk obsessed fan boy nut job in a delusional Marvel forum would Hulk beat Superman. :slap :cuckoo:

:wink1: :rotfl :)

Nice statue, though! Probably commissioned by Stan Lee.

The problem with the DC fans is that they think Superman is invincible. He is not! The Hulk could easily beat him up, the Sentry could beat him up and I'm pretty sure Blackbolt would give him some trouble as well. You guys forget that the angrier the Hulk gets the stronger he gets. There is no limits to his strength! Sure, in a fight between Thor and Supes I would have to go with Superman but when it comes to the ones mentioned above... it could be any body's game!

PS: I think I found the art the statue was based on:

141dtx.jpg

The problem with the DC fans is that they think Superman is invincible. He is not! The Hulk could easily beat him up, the Sentry could beat him up and I'm pretty sure Blackbolt would give him some trouble as well. You guys forget that the angrier the Hulk gets the stronger he gets. There is no limits to his strength! Sure, in a fight between Thor and Supes I would have to go with Superman but when it comes to the ones mentioned above... it could be any body's game!

the same could be said for hulk fans :wink1:

basically when enraged he turns into chuck norris.

:exactly:

If superman then tries to punch hulk, all the punches will be reflected back to supes face with interest. Automatically.

If he tries heat vision, it'll burn his own eyes. To their sockets.

Back