Beautiful one of a kind Custom Piece Hulk owns the Man of Steel !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
From Statue Forum...

My latest diorama painted : Hulk vs Superman !

1/6

wip30.jpg

wip33y.jpg

wip34.jpg

wip36.jpg

wip38.jpg

wip40.jpg

wip42.jpg

wip43.jpg

wip44.jpg

wip46.jpg

WHAT A F'N MASTERPIECE !!!!

With the little amount of blood on Supes face vs. what's on the Hulks hand, I'd say Supes face is ____in' the Hulks hand up.

Whatever happened to that awesome Hulk vs. Wolverine statue where they were falling and Wolverine was about to get smashed by a rock?

looks awesome!!! Dont like the idea of supes getting pounded like that, but the Hulk is the HULK!!!!!!!

A split second after this punch, Superman recovers and strips those gay looking pants from the Sulk and hangs him high!:yess:

With the little amount of blood on Supes face vs. what's on the Hulks hand, I'd say Supes face is ____in' the Hulks hand up.

Whatever happened to that awesome Hulk vs. Wolverine statue where they were falling and Wolverine was about to get smashed by a rock?

:exactly: Supes don't bleed - period.

That's a custom.....SS is yet to announce any Wolvie vs Hulkie pokie

Blood looks over done, cool piece though. Would be cooler is Hulk had some battle damged too.

Great looking statue, but why the fascination with the Hulk killing Superman?

Looks more like a tuft of pubic hair!:rotfl
Seriously though, it's a terrific looking statue.
As for the SULK beating Supes...
I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Great looking statue, but why the fascination with the Hulk killing Superman?

Every hulk fan wants him to kick Superman's tail! Think of it like a comic Super-bowl of sorts. Everyone wants to see thier favorite team in the super-bowl beating the heck out of a team that is worthy of the challenge.

Then couple that with the fact that Hulk lost during the actual battle...fans want a rematch!

Back