Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Hairless.... if you get them ASAP from either Best Buy, DeepDiscountDVD or Amazon you can have it for $33-38 and save a little cash. It's not really that much and I'm sure that the full season will be about the same as both put together... like $80 or something around that cost... :monkey2

The premier almost snuck past me! Thanks for the link to the webisodes DA! I'm watching them now so I can be up-to-date for tonight's episode.

FYI: Kevin Smith recommended BSG Season 2.5 on last weeks Ebert & Roeper and had just the nicest things to say about it -- talking about how it examines the "War on Terror" and how it transends typical Sci-Fi programming and works as a quality drama series. He even convinced Roeper to check it out.

That episode OWNED..... I loved it. Still can't believe how much has changed. Funny that everyone hates Baltar so much, even though he is just as much a prisoner as they are.... maybe even more so. But he still deserves it, after getting them in that position in the first place.

Still crazy to see Lee that way..... He's chunkier than me!! Nice fatsuit though, very well done.

This season is going to be intense. No one is safe, anything can happen.... It's crazy.... The preview at the end of the episode is enough to make your head explode, and that's just the tease. :horror

DarkArtist81 said:
That episode OWNED..... I loved it. Still can't believe how much has changed. Funny that everyone hates Baltar so much, even though he is just as much a prisoner as they are.... maybe even more so. But he still deserves it, after getting them in that position in the first place.

Still crazy to see Lee that way..... He's chunkier than me!! Nice fatsuit though, very well done.

This season is going to be intense. No one is safe, anything can happen.... It's crazy.... The preview at the end of the episode is enough to make your head explode, and that's just the tease. :horror

GREAT EPISODE. Can't believe the ending, simply fantastic. Lee's fat suit is great, can't even tell it's fake at all. NO way they kill roslin, she seems to be okay in the preview, so that's a little spoilerish. Gaius a cylon, interesting....can't wiat for next week.

well Gaius as a Cylon would explain a couple things. like how he cracked the systems defenses in the mini series, how he was the only would that could see Six. i thought it was a great episode and it looks like season 3 is gonna be golden.

It delivered without a doubt! One of my favorite things is how vile Dean Stockwell is as a Cylon. And I've said it before- I think James Callis is excellent as Baltar. I'm not sure about him being a Cylon. I think it might be another way to make him doubt his sanity.

Was the Cylon holding Starbuck a new one? I couldn't remember if he was in the first two seasons. And I'm not sold on her giving in so soon. It's only been 4 months that she's been held captive, you would think she was stronger than that. And I really hope Tigh's wife gets knocked off. I can't stand her.

I saw what Kevin Smith said about the show, and he is totally right.

Batty said:
It delivered without a doubt! One of my favorite things is how vile Dean Stockwell is as a Cylon. And I've said it before- I think James Callis is excellent as Baltar. I'm not sure about him being a Cylon. I think it might be another way to make him doubt his sanity.

Was the Cylon holding Starbuck a new one? I couldn't remember if he was in the first two seasons. And I'm not sold on her giving in so soon. It's only been 4 months that she's been held captive, you would think she was stronger than that. And I really hope Tigh's wife gets knocked off. I can't stand her.

I saw what Kevin Smith said about the show, and he is totally right.

I was thinking the SAME thing about Starbuck. One of the more powerful characters in the show and she caves with a "kid" who might not even be hers....come on, sounds like a copout on that part. Hope she's just playing that cylon around so she can really get him next. But if she really wants to get him, hurt him to a point of death, but don't actually kill him...so he can't come back. i really hope she does that.

Yeah, I have a feeling that she is playing Leoben (the Cylon captor) until he gets comfortable... so that she can escape.

And I agree with Batty... Gaius is a wonderful character and masterfully acted. That scene when he had to sign the death warrants... had me on edge! I really think it's a severe turning point for his character... Being forced to do something that Evil... I think it's done some major damage to his already broken mind. Can't wait to see what happens with him.

There is a lot that's happening in that show that's blowing my mind at the moment... I can't wait to see what happens next. :D

the preview for next week had roslin taking over the baltar, don't know how that is going to happen. Obviously, the gunfire at the end, was sharon and her group shooting at the cyclons.

Batty said:

I think he was the cylon that she tortured/interogated in season One and then said a prayer for after Roslin threw him out the airlock.

Wow! Now a woman knows how men feel when someone gets pregnant behind their back and shows up after years have passed. The way the series can be so dark, I truly thought it possible that Starbuck was going to kill that kid like she killed her stalker/captive. But isn't the kid too old to be Starbuck's stolen egg child from early in Season Two?

OMG, I understand the insurgants in Iraq so much more now.

to be honest i hope the old man finds out everything that Baltar has done to them since the start. i hate baltar as a character-- he's a whiny, manipulative, buddy fu##ker!!! and i know since everyone blames him for the trouble they are in now so once they find out he's the one that screwed them in the beginning that they will most definately slap him like the biotch he is.

hairlesswookiee said:
to be honest i hope the old man finds out everything that Baltar has done to them since the start. i hate baltar as a character-- he's a whiny, manipulative, buddy fu##ker!!! and i know since everyone blames him for the trouble they are in now so once they find out he's the one that screwed them in the beginning that they will most definately slap him like the biotch he is.

yep, i think that there will be one confrontation with the all the people on new caprica and the galactica people when gauis is revealed as theperson reponsible for not only the cyclons on new caprica, but for the destruction of the 12 colonies. should be an AWESOME episode when that happens. but when that does happen, I don't see gauis living anytime past that, unless the cyclons protect him. I mean can you see humans letting him live after they know all that he has done?

gdb said:
OMG, I understand the insurgants in Iraq so much more now.

I hate the parallels (intentional) to the current Iraq war. It's an obvious political statement and not an accurate one either.

Cheers,

Brad

congerking said:
I was thinking the SAME thing about Starbuck. One of the more powerful characters in the show and she caves with a "kid" who might not even be hers....come on, sounds like a copout on that part. Hope she's just playing that cylon around so she can really get him next. But if she really wants to get him, hurt him to a point of death, but don't actually kill him...so he can't come back. i really hope she does that.

Me too...Starbuck being that easily manipulated!! I personally wanted the kid dead and I can't believe she doesn't feel the same way. Makes me respect her a lot less. Even if the kids is hers, she didn't carry it for nine months and give birth, which breaks that mother/child bond. It's half toaster DNA and it's a test tube baby!!! That negates all feelings towards that baby in my opinion.

Cheers,

Brad

i agree with Brad... i think she's trying to bait the cylons into believing she actually cares. but im sure in some twist she will escape with the kid back to the galactica.

hairlesswookiee said:
i agree with Brad... i think she's trying to bait the cylons into believing she actually cares. but im sure in some twist she will escape with the kid back to the galactica.

Well, she BETTER be baiting the cylons. If she actually falls in love with that cyclon dude, I'm going to throw something at my T.V. For the part of her taking the kid with her, I don't know about that. What the cylon told her about the kid is just pure heresay. She doesn't KNOW it's hers. Sure it's blonde, but that's about it.

Back