Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they have left Tigh alone for quite a bit this season. He hasn't really been focused on since the attempt on his life.

And I DID notice that cradle... thought that it was almost the same, but to know that it was really adds to the relevance of it all.

yeah tigh didnt have much going on this season other than when using his "assets' to get info from the XO of the pegasus. i cant remember his name because he died rather quickly after taking command.

I haven't heard anything on season 3, yet. They are posting podcasts of the writers meetings for the past season. It's very cool to hear these guys come up with ideas for each episode. It's also interesting to hear what ends up getting used and what doesn't.

Batty said:
I haven't heard anything on season 3, yet. They are posting podcasts of the writers meetings for the past season. It's very cool to hear these guys come up with ideas for each episode. It's also interesting to hear what ends up getting used and what doesn't.

i agree 100% its kind of like watching the deleted scenes from movies and seeing what they cut out compared to what they used on screen. also great to hear them talking about their brainstorming on the episodes.

hairlesswookiee said:
while since posting but has anyone heard news of a season 3?? i know its gonna happen, but anything official at all?

I heard a lot in Oct (?) 2005 when it was announced that there WAS gonna be a season 3 and that the entire cast was returning and that they were going to start shooting in Jan. I think they showed clips of early episodes after the season finale first aired and that's when they announced its return would be in Oct. 2006. Since then I haven't heard anything.

Just finished watching a marathon of the second half of season 2, and I can't say enough what a well written show this is... until I saw that two-part FINALE!

Things just got rushed too fast and it was kind of sloppy story telling, on IMHO.
I thought I missed an episode (and actually had to check an ep guide to make sure I didn't).

I really resented the one year later thing and wish to hell it was just going to be a presidential vision, because there were still stories with status quo/ regular format I wanted to see. Like all of the growing pains that Apollo has now that he had command of Pegasus, etc. Even the whole debate about moving down to New Caprica and the election should have been a multi-episode story I really felt we should have seen. I feel so robbed!

Even more irritation comes from being a comics fan and DC making all of their books jump OYL as well. It just feels so cheap and really just gave me a great spot to quit reading DC (well, MOST. Green Arrow rocks!).

The writing on Galactica has been amazing, but I am not looking forward to "having to start all over again". (I'm still hoping it was a dream!)

Considering that they knew they were being picked up before they wrote the final episode, I have to believe that they have something great planned. It's not like that they were rushed and had to come up with a series finale or something. If you've liked the previous shows, I think that everything will come together in the new season.

i still think its going to turn into one of those "what if" visions the president has. at least thats what im hoping. i didnt like the season finale at all.

Ironman1188 said:
In the season three opener, Adama flushes the toilet, hears a scream and finds Cain in the shower. :rotfl
hey its probably been a long stressful period for everyone, this is what happens when you have everything co-ed.

does anyone know when the 2nd half of season 2 is supposed to be released on dvd? 2.0 has been out for awhile-ish, and i can't wait to re-watch the latter episodes before s3.:D

wyrmn3500 said:
does anyone know when the 2nd half of season 2 is supposed to be released on dvd? 2.0 has been out for awhile-ish, and i can't wait to re-watch the latter episodes before s3.:D

Yeah, I've been wondering that too... Maybe an Amazon search is in order? I really want to know, would be nice to catch up on the last few episodes before the new season.

I think it will be like the last one.. it was released just a couple of months before the season started again, so I'd expect it in August or September. :cool:

does anyone else think its a ripoff to sell the season in two different sets?? i know they wanted to get the first half out before the second half, but they could've at least charged half the price. i mean $40 for half a season?? i think thats absurd.

I've held off from buying Season 2.0 because I'm hoping they'll release all of season 2 together. I don't think they will, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did just to tick off people who've already bought 2.0.

As far as TV DVDs, TVShowsOnDVD.com is one of the best for reliable news. You set up an account and choose which TV shows you want to keep updated on. They send you emails with any info they get. They've always been right with the shows I'm signed up for.

Batty you are my new personal hero!! I really can't wait for this show to return..... It is seriously the best show on TV, bar none. My favorite of all time.

Back