Battlestar Galactica - anyone up for a Baltar head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoah, okay. So, you're not a Starbuck fan Mooncat? :confused: Okay. So, you're making an Apollo after Baltar? I would be interested in a 1:6 scale Apollo head, and viper pilot helmet from you.

Then...maybe you'd do a Kara Thrace head? Maybe I could commission you to do one for me someday down the line? Let me know. Thanks! :D

The headsculpt is from Chan Ada

https://www.wantedactionfigure.com/shop.asp?p=8

All I did was add a HT neck peg and sand the neck so it was a couple of millimetres narrower

Id send a PM to sunohc then stating that you paid "date etc" and that you want Lonnie to send your sculpt directly to you. Hopefully that will be replied to.

Hey Bluesparrow,
Sorry about this incredible delay and confusion and inconvenience.
I had all the castings sent to Josh directly from my caster so that he could distribute them while I was out of the country (I was in China and Mongolia).
Josh did receive the batch of castings.
I will send him a PM for you about this.

I'm so sorry guys for all this delay and confusion which is mostly on my part, I've been so busy moving around and getting adjusted with everything.

sunohc

I'm sorry guys, I got a slew of castings here and the unpainted ones will be going out this week. Sorry for the delays, I had issues reading the document that Daniel sent me.

Sorry again everyone, I have been going back and forth with Daniel about the document he sent with all of the shipping info.. I cannot get my computer to open it at all, even with the viewer installed.

So here is what I will do... everyone who ordered and unpainted casting, please send me a PM and I will get these heads mailed out. For those that were going to have it painted, let me know. I will start my own list and get these out to the people who have waited for them ASAP.

Sorry it has taken so long guys, these should have been out to you all already. :banghead

Daniel just sent the doc to me in Word, so I have it straight at last! The unpainted ones will go out ASAP. And sorry about the confusion, I take all the blame for this... I wasn't as swamped all that time ago when I took the job of being the coordinator here. :lol

None here

Ive had mine in with Darren Carnell since January 09 (along with 3 other paints), its the first one thats hitting his paint table, but its yet to hit it :(, Ive seen Darrens work in hand (went round to his house to give him the figures for painting) and its superb, just like too see something happening on the 4 figures Ive given him, he has an 18 month waitlist, guessing he is in the same boat as Les was.

Bought a second Majestic Studios re-imagined Cylon for him to be flanked by from Quadcent, but thats still not hit my postbox either.

Hopefully they all will start too move along soon, Im hoping that therell be some pics in the next week or 2 from Lonnie on the casts he is doing of the helmet for Apollo and Kara (but theres been no updates from BillyB on his Kara thread for a few weeks now)

Best customizer Ive used for paints for turnaround has been Xeno . . so far, Ive had 2 repaints from him this year having sent the sculpt this year.

Price isnt cheap, but the works reasonable, and bare in mind he is in Australia and Im in the UK so turn around has been phenomenal in comparison with Darren and Les who I both have commisions with.

Hopefully Les will avoid 18 month waitlists with the new system he has in place

Last edited:
Back