Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

BF3 is as close to CoD as Halo is. The only thing they have in common is that they are "military shooters." There's no way that BF3 took sales though, MW3 moved like 10 million so far.

Yeah, read something along those lines on entertainment weekly.

Yeah, pretty insane. I'm more of a BF guy but I love CoD (especially the campaigns) but it looks like there's no end in site, their gonna pump out these games like they did with guitar hero. I just hope they don't lose their "magic" (MW3 kind did this for me)

Yeah, pretty insane. I'm more of a BF guy but I love CoD (especially the campaigns) but it looks like there's no end in site, their gonna pump out these games like they did with guitar hero. I just hope they don't lose their "magic" (MW3 kind did this for me)

Their campaigns will never get old; maybe that will be their niche but yeah, the rest I'm sure will feel lifeless. Formulaic. Mechanical.

Not unless COD will do something "new" like add vehicles to their multiplayer then I might be interested like how I'm vested with BF3.

Honestly, I can see CoD becoming a multiplayer game only some time soon. Especially now that the story in the MW's have wrapped up. I've always thought that cod should try to include some kind of 3rd person cover system. That would be cool.

Honestly, I can see CoD becoming a multiplayer game only some time soon. Especially now that the story in the MW's have wrapped up. I've always thought that cod should try to include some kind of 3rd person cover system. That would be cool.

Oh, because people don't camp enough in it? Give them the option of camping around a corner while being able to see around it. Real good idea. R6 Vegas games already did that and its the reason why they failed.

Ack, but that's what won me to the series. I guess something has to be compromised.

Oh, because people don't camp enough in it? Give them the option of camping around a corner while being able to see around it. Real good idea. R6 Vegas games already did that and its the reason why they failed.
:lol okay maybe just a game-type.
Ack, but that's what won me to the series. I guess something has to be compromised.

Yeah, campaigns in CoD games were always the best part.

Yeah, it's safe to say I'm pretty excited.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTmieRMKjo&list=FLT5Ka06YHhl_3Gv2CDxfnPw&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Via Battlefield's Twitter:

"Today's Xbox 360 #BF3 patch is from Microsoft. Update will not change anything in-game. Our BF3 patch for 360 & PS3 at a later date."

Via Battlefield's Twitter:

"Today's Xbox 360 #BF3 patch is from Microsoft. Update will not change anything in-game. Our BF3 patch for 360 & PS3 at a later date."

Wow, no update changes for the consoles? I updated this past Tuesday; game feels a bit worse than what they claimed they fixed.

Yup, they always break more stuff than they fix with BF patches. :rotfl

I've noticed some issues with joining/not being able to join squads. Load times seem better though. That's a big plus on my old comp.

I've been playing this on the PS3. Gonna pick it up for the Xbox too since it's gonna be on sale pretty much everywhere on Black Friday.

Yup, they always break more stuff than they fix with BF patches. :rotfl

I've noticed some issues with joining/not being able to join squads. Load times seem better though. That's a big plus on my old comp.

Sometimes I get stuck on the loading screen; for the longest time all I see will be the flashing blue dot on the right hand corner and the sounds of battle; as if I'm in game but not quite yet. It loads completely after awhile. I guess it's better than crashing randomly upon loading time.

Back