Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BF3 on GTX 590

Let the PC gaming fun begin! Just got a GTX 590 lol Went all out. he he

Here is my quick first test run of BF3 running maxed out on ULTRA, 1080P. Looks so great!!
Tried the same thing with MW3 and fraps was off the charts for fps. lol
This game at least tries to push your pc to the limits.
Both games are good for what they are, but I love the extra detail and realism in the look of this game for sure.
Comments on the page welcome :) I'm new to doing youtube videos lol

https://youtu.be/G9UcPoQqXxI

Nice, which make? I've been umm-ing & ahh-ing over an Asus 590.

Dude, we need to get together and fight. Let's add each other on origin.

Ok question for you computer players. Are the fire fights really that intense? If not Dice sure does know how to make things dramatic. Cause I know on console it's nothing like that.

I don't think the MW3 fanboys realize how good this game is as well and how much nicer it looks on the new tech, and how more realistic it seems. Far less arcadey so far from what I can tell.

And I'm currently playing the MW3 single player right now. It's ok, but it's a little over the top. Every level ends with something totally crazy like a climax from a Die Hard movie or something.
It's still cool and fun and looks good.
But BF3 seems to have the edge for a grittier more realistic look.

I've got both now. MW3 is fun to play in that its really just a run and gun shooter. BF3 has that with its team death match which I really dig but the rush mode is really top notch, and takes people working together which you don't see on MW3.

I like this game for the graphics & stuff, its really amazing & I even upgraded my com just for it. But I just can't get into the multiplayer....still prefer COD as I prefer to get into the action fast.

Shall give the MP a try again though, gotta master the art of spotting & how not to get killed after running half a mile trying to get to the objective.

Sorry for the noob question. But my brother is a big CoD fan and has been showing a lot if interest in this game. But with CoD he played the Modern Warfare games totally out of order (he went 2, 1, 3 :lol ). So if I get this for him, I want to make sure he plays the games in order. From what I can tell Battlfield "2" is really the first in this series/storyline. Is that correct?

Thanks for the help guys.

Sorry for the noob question. But my brother is a big CoD fan and has been showing a lot if interest in this game. But with CoD he played the Modern Warfare games totally out of order (he went 2, 1, 3 :lol ). So if I get this for him, I want to make sure he plays the games in order. From what I can tell Battlfield "2" is really the first in this series/storyline. Is that correct?

Thanks for the help guys.

Battlefield 3 is it's own storyline. The only other BF's that have story lines are the Bad Company series (that I can remember). So your good here. Plus, people buy BF for the multiplayer not the campaign.

Battlefield 3 is it's own storyline. The only other BF's that have story lines are the Bad Company series (that I can remember). So your good here. Plus, people buy BF for the multiplayer not the campaign.

Ok, good to know. My brother really enjoys the campaigns in these games as the only time he really does multiplayer is with me. I might pick up both for him anyway though. Thanks for the info!

Ok question for you computer players. Are the fire fights really that intense? If not Dice sure does know how to make things dramatic. Cause I know on console it's nothing like that.

Yes if you play conquest large; 64 players at one time will make the fire fights intense.

Back