Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game is unbelievable on PC with my 580s GTX SLI :rock

It's so hard to go back to a console isn't it? playing PC games at Ultra with max AA with textures all really crisp then looking at console graphics, everything looks blurry and jaggy.

Though the plane fights are the best in this. It's gorgeous glancing through the clouds, across the water, or over to your wingman then lots of air fights.

It's so hard to go back to a console isn't it? playing PC games at Ultra with max AA with textures all really crisp then looking at console graphics, everything looks blurry and jaggy.

Though the plane fights are the best in this. It's gorgeous glancing through the clouds, across the water, or over to your wingman then lots of air fights.

It's preferece to me. Graphics aren't the total winning factor. It's mostly gameplay.

I don't have a console but I want one for metal gear solid HD. I still haven't played guns of the patriots. I play a lot of Wii games. Those are a lot of fun.

But out of preference shooters are solely For the PC. But then again nothing beats the light gun with the wii.

JYE- Next time we need to be on the same team. :rock

Hells yeah Mr. J :hi5: :exactly: :hi5:

It can be frustrating. A lot of people in small maps like metro. The rest of the maps are big enough.

Metro with 64 players = :horror

This is one game that is making me considering splurging on an extreme PC.

It still kicks on the Xbox no doubt, but those PC graphics combined with 64 players = :drool

I'll still use my Xbox controller on the PC though :slap :lol

I'll still use my Xbox controller on the PC though :slap :lol

That'll come in handy for the jets and choppers.

This game is just pure awesomeness. More so the jets. Reminds me of Top Gun. I'll need to wait until Wednesday/Thursday before I can upload the 12 minute clip. Just under 2GB worth.

6374020005_3a1fc329b0_b.jpg

6374039037_829c92c0f5_b.jpg

6374061411_25a3c8d996_b.jpg

6374073491_d79695d4b0_b.jpg

6374096969_88e9e290a0_b.jpg

6374141299_c507c15894_b.jpg

6374164183_a6dbc2863b_b.jpg

:lol that's like using Transformers box office results, inconclusive to say the least. :lol

Kinda disappointed that MW3 didn't take the campaign category though.

:lol that's like using Transformers box office results, inconclusive to say the least. :lol

Kinda disappointed that MW3 didn't take the campaign category though.

Yeah, I'm betting that MW3 won sales wise; I played the campaign for MW3 and I thought it was really good too.

MW has a lot of fans and BF is a whole new different game; if you're not open minded, looking for something different in an FPS, or not a fan of BF altogether than BF will not be for you.

:exactly:

BF3 is as close to CoD as Halo is. The only thing they have in common is that they are "military shooters." There's no way that BF3 took sales though, MW3 moved like 10 million so far.

Back