Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now with the recent WW teaser I see a lot of people making cancellations.

If I were Sideshow, I would've held off a month or two after this statue was actually released before showing off that teaser!

So I ordered this to go with my bvs armored bats bit with the new announcements today I may have to cancel and sell bats especially with when it looks like we aren't gonna see another cavil supes pf. Maybe I should just stay away from movie based stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Or you could go with Prime 1's offering. But I know 1/2 or 1/3 scale isn't for everyone.

If I were Sideshow, I would've held off a month or two after this statue was actually released before showing off that teaser!

It does seem strange timing but at least sideshow are giving us options

Thinking the exact same thing...terrible timing IMO.

Where is this Wonder Woman teaser that sideshow showed that people are talking about?

There is a photo of it a few pages back in this thread. SS put it out on Instagram and the bad comments immediately started rolling in and they took it down. Wasn’t up long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is this Wonder Woman teaser that sideshow showed that people are talking about?

Or do you mean the one that was teased as part of the 12 Days of Sideshow? There is a thread about that as well or you can see it on Sideshow’s site.

There is a photo of it a few pages back in this thread. SS put it out on Instagram and the bad comments immediately started rolling in and they took it down. Wasn’t up long.

No way LOL. This movie pf or the new one they were complaining about

how would a comic version of wonder woman affect a movie version?

I think it's based on the assumption that quite a few collectors here said that they were getting the BVS WW as their general representation of Wonder Woman.....probably due to the fact that when the original prototype pics of it came out, it looked absolutely nothing like the actress.

I am getting this statue to complete my movie trinity set up, although likeness lacks, the pose, base and outfit are amazing

I am getting the prime 1 1/2 and JL 1/3 for the ultimate Gal with perfect likeness

No way LOL. This movie pf or the new one they were complaining about

It was this BVS movie version. Most folks seem to be pretty excited about the latest one that was part of the 12 days revesls. It’s not for me but I agree that it looks really good.

I think you mean this picture
4688654dc88ae5eed7741b904b0a9ec4.jpg

Or do you mean the one that was teased as part of the 12 Days of Sideshow? There is a thread about that as well or you can see it on Sideshow’s site.

Not sure, when I read Phoenixblazes's post I assumed there must have been a new teaser for this PF, not the comic one.

Thanks I thought there was a new teaser of this PF.

I think you mean this picture
4688654dc88ae5eed7741b904b0a9ec4.jpg

No I wasn't as I have seen that pic before but thanks for uploading it anyway.

Not a good Gal likeness...not at all.

No its not but on Sideshow website the likeness looks better, it might look bad here is because of len's distortion and the sloppy paint job. :dunno

Last edited:
This is the only shot of the supposed production piece. The shots on sideshow's site are not representative of the final product as they are the prototype. So we are more likely to get the one above. I personally think it looks a bit more like gal - you can tell they have tried to change it a little with a paintjob that can be replicated over hundreds of statues. The paint job was never going to match the quality of the proto. I will prob cancel this due to having other options now but this could still be a good piece. The hair was off from the start though so I feel they're trying to do the best with a bad sculpt

Back