Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pointless for me to wait for the production pics now we have 3 pieces aside offered by P1 with indisputable portrait likeness. Canceled.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

I agree that the Prime 1 offerings have been stellar but this is the only one in 1/4 scale and since I currently don't collect 1/3 scale, that is why I'm waiting. The funny thing is, my 1st 1/3 scale piece may be the new Wonder Woman because the likeness IS spot on.

Yeah I'd love to get the justice league prime 1- fantastic likeness and two options for display. However it is 3 times the price and none of my other pieces are 1/3 scale so it isn't an option for me. I will get the prime 1 new 52 version when it gets released however

Yeah I'd love to get the justice league prime 1- fantastic likeness and two options for display. However it is 3 times the price and none of my other pieces are 1/3 scale so it isn't an option for me. I will get the prime 1 new 52 version when it gets released however
Pretty much the same for me. I'm not wealthy enough to afford the Prime 1 prices, lol. I can only get one premium format a year if I do and have to use the flex pay option to afford one. So I don't mind the likeness being a little off as I think this will be the best overall representation of WW in 1/4 scale.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Pretty much the same for me. I'm not wealthy enough to afford the Prime 1 prices, lol. I can only get one premium format a year if I do and have to use the flex pay option to afford one. So I don't mind the likeness being a little off as I think this will be the best overall representation of WW in 1/4 scale.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Not to mention the only film version at this scale

Well, you can wait for the WW 2nd movie, more statues would release for sure.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Got shipment notice too. Have to agree, really need to see production shots. They're being slow with them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got shipment notice too. Have to agree, really need to see production shots. They're being slow with them.

Maybe they're intentionally being slow in providing the production pics? :dunno

But in either case I hope you guys/gals get a piece to your liking.

I agree. If the portrait on the production pics isn't good, I foresee a lot of cancellations.

But hopefully people don't cancel because of a lack of likeness to the actress....as it never had that to begin with.

I found the original photo facesculpt to be a good representation of WW in general.

I liked the original proto. I really liked the revised proto. The photo that was on Instagram(?) However I was not a fan of.

Yeah I'd settle for the pics on sideshow's site at the mo but we should know by now that the production piece often disappoints. Hate to be pessimistic but I predict this to be one of the major disappointments of the year. Prove me wrong sideshow! :pray:

Anyway if it's that bad I'll just display from the back....

But hopefully people don't cancel because of a lack of likeness to the actress....as it never had that to begin with.

I found the original photo facesculpt to be a good representation of WW in general.

I could see Gadot in the repainted proto. Perfect? No, but she was there enough for me. The latest production photo in this thread.....not so much.

Wonder is the head will be separated (possibility of repainting/reshapping/completely change it) or attached to the whole body... :pray:

Wonder is the head will be separated (possibility of repainting/reshapping/completely change it) or attached to the whole body... :pray:

Looks like all one piece as there's no collar but doesn't mean it can't be touched up

So I ordered this to go with my bvs armored bats but with the new announcements today I may have to cancel and sell bats especially when it looks like we aren't gonna see another cavil supes pf. Maybe I should just stay away from movie based stuff.

So I ordered this to go with my bvs armored bats bit with the new announcements today I may have to cancel and sell bats especially with when it looks like we aren't gonna see another cavil supes pf. Maybe I should just stay away from movie based stuff.

Exactly what I'm thinking, comics all the way

Back