Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be ordered!!!
But, I'm gonna wait for a discount AND also to use my SSC points.

I really liked B vs S. I think this PF looks pretty good but I don't collect movie statues so this will be a pass for me.

Looks fantastic, if I had it I'd display it showing the left side as the profile and silhouette of his left gauntlet look amazing

Not exactly what I was hoping for (due to the pose) but I am still probably going to get this.
There is no real alternative of this quality unfortunately, except for Prime 1's 1/2 statue which is both too big and too expensive for me.

The movie left me a bit disappointed but Affleck as Batman was my favorite ever and I can't wait to see him again in the upcoming films and most importantly in his solo one.

not overly fond of the pose but glad they made it and will more than likely order. Hope this means they'll redeem themselves with a new BvS Superman PF. I like my MOS one but I know SS can do better.

Also, hope this means they also have Wonder Woman in the works :pray:

WOW. I love this. Love the silhouette, the likeness, the details of the suit. I'm actually digging this more than the Armored Batman, though I can tell that production pieces of both statues would look good given that there's not a lot to mess up with on the paint department.

Only thing I'm not sure I dig is the glossy black trims around the chest emblem (I hope they just paint it evenly with the rest of the emblem like how HT and Prime1 did for their 1:1 and 1:2 statues), and the price. Seems like $500 is going to be the norm real soon, making the Arkham Asylum Batman seem like an instant bargain. Will most likely order though as I love Affleck's Batman and I liked the movie after seeing the Ultimate Cut.

I like the leg positioning a lot more than the Bale PF. If that one had this stance, I probably would've pre-ordered it by now. At this moment, I'm still not sure which one I like more.

Really nice. considered this as the batman for my trinity. but I don't think it's gonna work. lol.

I like the look of this as well. The pose is great and the sculpt is good. While the movie didn't live up to expectations, I though Affleck was great in the role.

I really liked B vs S. I think this PF looks pretty good but I don't collect movie statues so this will be a pass for me.

I don't either... usually. But this and the Armored suits look awesome, cinematically and in PF form. Little to no resemblance to Affleck and no FM version to date or teased (other than P1) so these have been ordered.

It does look nice but to me, this, BatBale PF and Arkham Asylum PF have too similar poses (it is striking between this and AA from the back). It would look dumb next to each other.

They could at least have had one of them with the right fist in front, I don't know. Or in not-so-much an action pose.

And again, I wish they would pick their poses from the actual movies/games. There are so much iconic stances to chose from!

Anyway, I can't wait to see their take on Supes.

I like this PF more than the Bale and Arkham versions but I'm not sure if I will pick it up. Maybe if he comes out good in in-hand photos.

Back