Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there is a new Bermejo one... (another Harley)
12493444_10154005888504258_9167651075424748211_o.jpg

One picture isn't enough to tell, but there's something off with this one. I love the head sculpt and the diamond tattoo on her shoulder. The hand however doesn't really look like its resting on the handle and the collar doesn't match the art its supposedly based on (then again, Bermejo has drawn at least two other Harley costumes elsewhere.)

tumblr_nymne7YBEh1tnt8s9o1_1280.jpg

Didn't see this one announced. I wonder how they decide which statues get made. Another Harley... this now the 3rd one (+ 2nd ed variant) but we can't get a Norm Breyfogle or many other choices they could have gone with instead. If decide to eventually complete the set I will get this, but otherwise its a pass for me.

I'm sure it was a combination of them wanting to have something in the B&W line to capitalize on the Suicide Squad movie and the fact that Harley merchandise always sells well. Maybe they'll at least take the opportunity to do a B&W Deadshot or Killer Croc after this.

I'm sure it was a combination of them wanting to have something in the B&W line to capitalize on the Suicide Squad movie and the fact that Harley merchandise always sells well. Maybe they'll at least take the opportunity to do a B&W Deadshot or Killer Croc after this.

I agree, its definitely to capitalize on the popularity of the character and the Suicide Squad movie. DCC should just do a Harley Quinn line. How many Harley Quinn statues they have already.

I'm impartial to the Harley. I'll wait and see on that one. Hopefully Toy Fair will reveal some great stuff.

Am I too late to start this line? The price on the scondary market of some the pieces are ridiculous, both locally here in my country and on eBay.

Am I too late to start this line? The price on the scondary market of some the pieces are ridiculous, both locally here in my country and on eBay.

just get the white base versions of the older ones. they sell for less than retail.

just get the white base versions of the older ones. they sell for less than retail.

I can't stand the change on the chest logo of all the 2nd editions. Makes the piece inaccurate with the artist's original work.

Its a fantastic line to collect, but some of them are expensive on the secondary market. The Mignola, Frank Miller, Timm, Batman Beyond, Bermejo Joker, Boland Catwoman and Penguin generally sell fairly high. Then you have the next tear like Tony Daniel, Arkham Knight, Finch, Harley ect that usually sell for $100+ consistently but some of the others can be had for close to or even less than retail if you are patient.

Back