Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Batgirl yesterday! My first -- and likely only -- Black and White Batman figure. I just really like the look of the character, so I wanted to nab her early. He looks great, but she's definitely a lot smaller than anything else in my collection. Wish these were 1/6 in size, or closer to the Arkham Harley type size DC statues (which I believe are 1/6.)

Either way, great looking piece! I found out about the colour version a while after I'd already made the order, but I'm not sure I'd go with the colour version. I like this look and style, and it sits nicely on my desk. Very small imperfections, but as a whole they're very small nitpicks -- especially when it comes to DC Collectibles, which can miss the mark on paints quite often. Overall, thumbs up! Be sure to nab her if you're a fan!

Received my Batgirl yesterday. Really impressed. Pretty clean paint job. Mine stands correctly and doesn't have any leaning issues. I went through a few Harleys with that problem.

Congrats to all of you that picked up Batgirl. I passed on her and a few more of these. The next B&W piece I'm interested in seeing is Scarecrow.

I went back and checked it closely and it must be the angle of the pic, she is not leaning. I could see that being an issue with this one though

Finally picked up the Tim Sale statue for a great price. Fingers crossed it arrives ok. I usually see Sale at a local show every year, so I may have him sign it if I catch him again.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439951353.933736.jpg

Crappy pic, but here is the new Bryan Hitch

Huh. He seems to look better than the initial 'break dancing' look upon reveal.

Saw the Brian Hitch statue today. He looks great. A little small compared to the others IMO. I bought the Ivan Reis and Johnson statues because my store had a store wide 25% off sale today. Might have to go back for Hitch.

Can anyone list in order every black and white 1st edition statue in the run so far? Much appreciated. What number are we up to anyway?

Thank you Snake Eyes. I'm only currently missing the Brian Hitch, both Sprang statues, both D'Anda statues (not released yet), and the Dini Harley that isn't released yet. Thank you my fellow SOB;)

I see a Paul Dini Harley 2nd edition listed on BBTS. The first edition hasn't even come out! Maybe they are anticipating demand.

Got my Tim Sale 2nd edition a few days ago. Excellent paint job. Was able to get a Mignola 2nd edition (again) for a great price. Waiting on that to arrive.

Just got my Batgirl. Love it although I thought it's a bit leaning

*sigh*
556c9a73c6cba47fa71fd3d1b4cd4c7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So guys what would you wish to see in the B/W line? I would kill for
1.Greg Capullo Talon
2.Jason Fabok Batman
3.New 52 Nightwing
4.Gleason Damian
5. Greg Capullo survival sute zero year Batman
6. David Finch second edition (1st is sooo expensive..)

Back