Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

I was really lucky with the Mignola. My girlfriend found one for a decent price and got it for my birthday.

I'd love to find an Arkham Asylum for a reasonable price. It's one of the few from the collection of still like to track down.

I'll trade you my Arkham for your mignola :p

I got my AA Bats a couple days ago off ebay and no problems at all... sorry to hear yours was broken.

It's actually getting to be frustrating. I've seen 3 of these over the years at comic conventions and all of them had a broken batarang. I finally score a mint one off ebay for a fair price and it arrives broken. The guy who shipped it to me did everything right. He shipped it in an over-sized box and packed it with foam peanuts. He obviously takes great care of his pieces. Even the box was in great shape and everything else with the piece was perfect. Oh well, I guess I'll keep an eye out for another one at a reasonable price and see if I get lucky the next time around.

I can not understand why the Arkham one is so expensive they even did a second run of that one.

I can not understand why the Arkham one is so expensive they even did a second run of that one.

Did they? I don't recall ever seeing another B & W Arkham Asylum Batman statue released. As far as I know, there has only been the original release.

I never heard about a 2nd wave. I thought if they did that they would change something on it.. like with Harley.

I know one is only an "honorary" member of the Black & White club but its nice to finally have Arkham City, Arkham Asylum and Arkham Origins on display.

IMG_20140509_214206_244.jpg

No it came out a second time but i don't think it was any different i remember seing it in Previews and because i still had a couple left in the shop i didn't bother to order any more. In fact i only let the last one in stock go last year because a buyer on Ebay who bought a Bolland Penguin off me was not happy with the Penguin. I had not opened or checked it and it,it was still sealed and unfortunatly was not great quality. So i let him exchange it for my last Arkham Batman.

Hi ditch!

Any idea about Harley, as in when she'll be in-stock. Also, from a distributor's perspective, has she really 'sold out' everywhere or its kind of a hype created by DCD to sell her second version, and that she will be released in waves / installments.

Thanks!

No news yet mate i just checked the latest DC retailer newsletter and nothing in it on Harley. The mad thing is no knew any thing about that second Harley run until it appeared in Previews. I heard some time ago that we were looking at may be as much as a 50% allocation we all new Harley was going to be popular.
Speaking Harley i just had my SSC Premium Format Excl Harley arrive i have not even had time to open her yet.

No news yet mate i just checked the latest DC retailer newsletter and nothing in it on Harley. The mad thing is no knew any thing about that second Harley run until it appeared in Previews. I heard some time ago that we were looking at may be as much as a 50% allocation we all new Harley was going to be popular.
Speaking Harley i just had my SSC Premium Format Excl Harley arrive i have not even had time to open her yet.

Congrats on the Harley PF! :)

Thank you for the insight. I haven't POed her and hoping to get one once she's released, if not right away, a little later maybe.

Everywhere I see says Harley end of May but who knows for sure. And I know BBTS had her as sold out then back up for a few weeks and now is back to sold out again. The first edition is all ready going for $150+ on ebay which is kind of crazy so it seems like she may really be sold out.

Thanks a lot for the info Neil.

Not too keen on the 2nd edition. Lets see, I will try to get the first version, if I am not able to, then I might go for the variant.

So, are you saying you'll get the first one in September?

Back