Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major props to A10 Collectibles for this one! Although I ordered late, they did not cancel my order and I received her today.

Such a tiny little work of art and so awesome! Costed me more than what I thought, but she's worth it! If she was an SS PF, I am quite sure she would have sold out in no time.

@Neil: Thanks again for all the help my friend. :duff You can cross me name off the list, but tommyh84 needs one. It'll be great if we can help each other like this sometimes. :)

Some pics:

DSCN3210_zps0fb91089.jpg

Indeed she's one masterpiece from DC!
Anyway, saw your Harley pics and noticed that there's different methods of painting the diamond patterns. Mine's painted inside the diamond's outline, and I see yours painted outside the diamond outline.. Just wondering, what's your edition number?

Indeed she's one masterpiece from DC!
Anyway, saw your Harley pics and noticed that there's different methods of painting the diamond patterns. Mine's painted inside the diamond's outline, and I see yours painted outside the diamond outline.. Just wondering, what's your edition number?

It should be inside I believe. But that's DC for us. Mine is 4112 if I am not wrong.

It should be inside I believe. But that's DC for us. Mine is 4112 if I am not wrong.

Ah I see. Yes, I believe so too, because painting it to the outside of the outline makes it sloppy. Mine's 0084, so perhaps it's true that the bigger the number the sloppier it gets?

Ah I see. Yes, I believe so too, because painting it to the outside of the outline makes it sloppy. Mine's 0084, so perhaps it's true that the bigger the number the sloppier it gets?

Hmmm... Makes sense... However, I think that you're quite lucky. Most of them I have seen (pics) do not have that kind of paint job. From a distance it does not really show, but yeah, they could have done it better.

Hmmm... Makes sense... However, I think that you're quite lucky. Most of them I have seen (pics) do not have that kind of paint job. From a distance it does not really show, but yeah, they could have done it better.

Ah I see. Well, it's just a very very minor thingy, I agree with you, they have actually done a very good job on this one. Almost perfect, 99% score, very sweet piece!

BB&WSF, glad you got your harley! :clap

She looks great! I'm sure the wait and money is worth it :)

Hey stars! I missed your earlier post, just went back and read your post. Did not even one order from Jaw Dropping go through? Really sad, my friend. Just open a WTB thread for her and you might find her, at the boards.

Right about the price thing. I paid $14 extra due to a goof up by A10 and there was a bit of duty too, but all's well that end's well. Just keep an eye out for her on eBay and you could just might find one at the good price. Although I got her from a retailer but paid almost eBay price.

Hey stars! I missed your earlier post, just went back and read your post. Did not even one order from Jaw Dropping go through? Really sad, my friend. Just open a WTB thread for her and you might find her, at the boards.

Right about the price thing. I paid $14 extra due to a goof up by A10 and there was a bit of duty too, but all's well that end's well. Just keep an eye out for her on eBay and you could just might find one at the good price. Although I got her from a retailer but paid almost eBay price.

Hey BB&WSF!

Yea, it's kinda crazy about the allocations. I placed 2 at Jaw Dropping and 2 at JMD Retail. Along with the DCBS order, they all got cancelled :lol

I might try the boards, gohastings or ebay if I see a decent price, but I do have a feeling this one might be re-released. Let's just hope I can be patient. :)

My Harley arrived. The statue itself is great, but the number on the base doesn't match the number on the box or styrofoam packaging. :slap I'm going to reach out to BBTS, but I seriously doubt they have any replacements. Anyone experience this before? I wonder if DC Collectibles would ship me a new base with the correct number.

I doubt it because there probably is all ready a base numbered with the box # so they won't issue a 2nd one. I'm guessing you are just SOL unless you can find the correct one on ebay and try to trade. :)

Back