Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO!!!!!!!!!! I finally beat Arkham Knight this morning!! 100% complete, all Riddler trophies, and Riddler captured before going and having my final battle with Scarecrow. It was really nice knowing that everything was complete before wrapping things up!

That said, I'd say I had to look up about 50% of the Riddler trophies, as they're just so terribly annoying and some you'd just shake your head at them.

Okay, so the good:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure there are more, but those are just highlights coming to the top of my head while I'm at work!

Now, the bad...or not so good:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall I LOVED the game. There's seriously so much variety in it, it's great! Rocksteady's battle system should just be transferred to all superhero games. I mean, Shadow of Mordor was great too! I love this combat system. Make more superhero games, and just use this system. Make it happen!

Spent yesterday getting the rest of all the riddler trophies and got 100%. The ending was meh to me. Leaving it wide open at the end.

I guess it's mean to imply

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall game was good, but not great. and the Harley Quinn DLC/playthrough was a joke.

That's been the rumor since WB Montreal Started hiring for a new "AAA" game and that faked Superman pic showed up on twitter. If so, they need to up their game, otherwise Metropolis will come off looking a like a bland "this could be any City" where if it were Rocksteady you'd believe you were in Metropolis from start to finish. And they also need to make sure the bugs are worked out prior to release. It seems when WB games hands these things off to other studios they just don't care as much as Rocksteady did about putting out a quality playable product, hence the PC port issues from that other company and the glitches that never got truly fixed from WB Montreal because "we want to work on DLC".

Don't get me wrong I think on their own they might make a good game, but if someone takes on Superman, after playing these Batman games the bar has been raised, and I expect a well polished GREAT game.

Spent yesterday getting the rest of all the riddler trophies and got 100%. The ending was meh to me. Leaving it wide open at the end.

I guess it's mean to imply

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall game was good, but not great. and the Harley Quinn DLC/playthrough was a joke.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All that "leaked" Superman stuff is way more likely to be from Injustice 2.

And they also need to make sure the bugs are worked out prior to release. It seems when WB games hands these things off to other studios they just don't care as much as Rocksteady did about putting out a quality playable product, hence the PC port issues from that other company and the glitches that never got truly fixed from WB Montreal because "we want to work on DLC".

Don't get me wrong I think on their own they might make a good game, but if someone takes on Superman, after playing these Batman games the bar has been raised, and I expect a well polished GREAT game.

Huh? After the whole PC AK fiasco, can you still say that? :lol

I'm not worried about WBM getting things polished, obviously RS doesn't give a **** about PC either, I worried about them creating something, sure they did a good job artistically speaking on AO, but it was all based off what Rocksteady started, I worried about WBM not having the same creativity to build a franchise from the start, but we'll see.

Huh? After the whole PC AK fiasco, can you still say that? [emoji38]

I'm not worried about WBM getting things polished, obviously RS doesn't give a **** about PC either, I worried about them creating something, sure they did a good job artistically speaking on AO, but it was all based off what Rocksteady started, I worried about WBM not having the same creativity to build a franchise from the start, but we'll see.
Rocksteady didnt do the port to PC. WBGames gave the porting to another studio and Rocksteadybis left to clean up the mess.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All that "leaked" Superman stuff is way more likely to be from Injustice 2.

That's my line of thought as well
Spoiler Spoiler:

3731745-iifhbqmvt321j.gif

Fixed. :monkey3

Ooooow I didn't know that, my apologies to RS :lol

If you want to see something hilarious, check out Iron Galaxy Studios on Facebook :lol. They're the company that was working on AK for the PC, and arguably screwed up the port. So many hilarious negative comments, and not so hilarious death threats in their comment section...

If you want to see something hilarious, check out Iron Galaxy Studios on Facebook :lol. They're the company that was working on AK for the PC, and arguably screwed up the port. So many hilarious negative comments, and not so hilarious death threats in their comment section...

They got Death Threats? That's hilarious in a very very stupid way.

Well I did find this gif :lol

giphy.gif

Apparently RS also gave those guys a ridiculously tight schedule, so, that's probably been talked over here, I'll let it slide and keep blaming RS :lol they didn't learn anything from Gearbox apparently.

Well I did find this gif :lol

giphy.gif

Apparently RS also gave those guys a ridiculously tight schedule, so, that's probably been talked over here, I'll let it slide and keep blaming RS :lol they didn't learn anything from Gearbox apparently.

I actually blame WB Games, they were the ones who knew Iron Studios messed up the port and put it out anyway.

I actually blame WB Games, they were the ones who knew Iron Studios messed up the port and put it out anyway.

It was RS who outsourced it to begin with no? It sounds to me like the same scenario we had with Colonial Marines, the guilt went with Gearbox, not SEGA or whatever company co-developed the game.

Back