Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was RS who outsourced it to begin with no? It sounds to me like the same scenario we had with Colonial Marines, the guilt went with Gearbox, not SEGA or whatever company co-developed the game.
WB Games outsourced the port evidently. Rocksteady is the developing Studio but WB Games owns Rocksteady and is the Publisher

How can WB, the publisher, make that sort decision regarding development? Honest question.

All and all I'm glad I get my AAA games for consoles [emoji38]
They also own the developing studio. They can basically delegate work flow when it isnt about the game design anyway they want I'd imagine. Plus Rocksteady was evidently even behind on their deadline to meet the June 23rd date that was already the second delay.

And they were forced to delegate the porting to those other guys because WB were being dbags with deadlines, seems like the most logical conclusion.

Ok, I will now hate on WB then :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's my line of thought as well
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahhhh, I like this point. Thanks. I forgot about some of those lines. makes sense with the outcome.

OK, so my son just finished his game at 100% and I saw the ending. Unfortunately, I'm not impressed. If this is the way RS wrapped up the Arkham games, I'm disappointed. I'm going to finish the game I started, but the ending leaves a lot to be desired for me personally.

OK, so my son just finished his game at 100% and I saw the ending. Unfortunately, I'm not impressed. If this is the way RS wrapped up the Arkham games, I'm disappointed. I'm going to finish the game I started, but the ending leaves a lot to be desired for me personally.
Tell him to start new game +, the opening is freaky...wait...how old is your son? Maybe dont tell him to start new game plus, I dont want to be resposible for nightmares.

Tell him to start new game +, the opening is freaky...wait...how old is your son? Maybe dont tell him to start new game plus, I dont want to be resposible for nightmares.

My son is only 8 but I'm sure he could handle it. He's old enough to where he doesn't really have many nightmares. My 5 year old son is a different story though. The opening Scarecrow scene did scare him. I don't know if you can start new game+ when you finish the game on easy. I think you have to beat it on normal or hard.

My son is only 8 but I'm sure he could handle it. He's old enough to where he doesn't really have many nightmares. My 5 year old son is a different story though. The opening Scarecrow scene did scare him. I don't know if you can start new game+ when you finish the game on easy. I think you have to beat it on normal or hard.
I Beat it on normal, i'm nearly through new game+ now. Some scenes seem to happen a little differently. I'm going to see if the ending might be too.

**** me, I was just looking on eBay to see what these were going for, as I was going to list my extra copy on there, and someone sold the a code for the Amazon Golden Age skin for 18 bucks with $15 shipping. If I'd have known that ****, I'd have sold it in a heartbeat. The kicker is that the season pass includes all of the pre-order DLC once the retailer exclusivity expires.

Finally got 100% now on to those fn' AR Challages....

11062042_10153482445249346_8217738805459325262_o.jpg

Its a good feeling isn't it? :hi5:

Those AR challenges are a real ***** sometimes.

Took me several replays to complete the ramp part in the last race. A friend of mine told me later to change to 1st person view in that section. It is much easier!

Took me several replays to complete the ramp part in the last race. A friend of mine told me later to change to 1st person view in that section. It is much easier!

Indeed it does, you MUST be in first person view during the race tracks. I was surprised I even got first place. :lol

I HATED that ramp!!! Who the **** designed this track and all of this for nothing essentially.
I loved the whole game, really did.
It stepped on every iteration before, but...correct me if I´m wrong:
In AC we got the Riddler WITHOUT the need of all trophies, right?
And now there needs to be every single of´em?
I got everything done, except this...so...very disappointing at the very end.

When I´m bored as hell (prolly next weekend. :lol ), I start to get´em all.

I Beat it on normal, i'm nearly through new game+ now. Some scenes seem to happen a little differently. I'm going to see if the ending might be too.

My son played his game on easy. I'm playing mine on normal so new game + should be available to me. Doubt I'll play it though. The last thing I want to do is ANY of the Batmobile portions of the game again. I'll be thrilled if I can make it through the Batmobile portions of the game I'm playing now to complete the game. It would be interesting to see if the ending is different after completing new game + though. Let us know if it is.

My son played his game on easy. I'm playing mine on normal so new game + should be available to me. Doubt I'll play it though. The last thing I want to do is ANY of the Batmobile portions of the game again. I'll be thrilled if I can make it through the Batmobile portions of the game I'm playing now to complete the game. It would be interesting to see if the ending is different after completing new game + though. Let us know if it is.

I'll DVR the ending if it let's me.

Back