Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic! As for the concerns of the suit, personally I'm treating him the same way I do for all my other Batmen- like statue.

Definitely looks great. Clearly very awkward to pose, but that's to be expected.

I'm still going to wait for reviews on this. If I buy him, there's no way I don't also buy the Arkham Knight. If I decide to pass, maybe I get Gladiator Hulk instead...

One more payment left on this for me. I almost forgot how much I already put down thanks to flex pay and forget it.

Really excited this will be coming out soon. Love the blueish coloring that shows on the gauntlet armor and the cape looks wired in some pics which should make for cool posing.

Looks pretty fantastic. I'm waiting on more Spooktacular codes to maybe order him with my newfound RPs.

I bet you could stab someone to death with those ears. I cut my figure on the HT Returns Batman.

Damn. I'm happy mine is waiting in HK for me already. Should be at my place next week. Looks so much better on videos, I'm sure in person he's gonna rock.

What an odd choice for HT to use artwork instead of photos of the actual figure, but I like it!

Still on the fence. The figure is gorgeous but I haven't seen many poses (that I would feel comfortable leaving the figure in) that grab me. We'll see.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back