Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found this:

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:

– Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman in Batman: Arkham Knight game
– Highly detailed facial expression and skin texture
– One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions (neutral and angry)
– Approximately 33cm tall (Approximately 35cm tall measuring to tips of cowl)
– Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of gripping hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Batarang
– One (1) pair of accessories holding hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
– One (1) highly detailed and meticulously tailored multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit (V8.03)
– One (1) black leather-like cape
– One (1) golden color utility belt
– One (1) pair of black gauntlets with silver colored accents
– One (1) pair of black boots with silver colored accents

Weapons and Gadgets:
– Two (2) Batarangs
– One (1) grapnel gun with interchangeable Batclaw and interchangeable part to become a remote electrical charge gun
– One (1) explosive gel
– One (1) disruptor gun
– One (1) freeze grenade
– One (1) line launcher
– One (1) voice synthesizer

Accessories:
– One (1) gauntlet projector screen
– Specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop

Artists:
– Head Sculpted by Yeon-sun, Jeon
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2017
Nice release window. lol

Just found this:

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:

– Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman in Batman: Arkham Knight game
– Highly detailed facial expression and skin texture
– One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions (neutral and angry)
– Approximately 33cm tall (Approximately 35cm tall measuring to tips of cowl)
– Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of gripping hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Batarang
– One (1) pair of accessories holding hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
– One (1) highly detailed and meticulously tailored multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit (V8.03)
– One (1) black leather-like cape
– One (1) golden color utility belt
– One (1) pair of black gauntlets with silver colored accents
– One (1) pair of black boots with silver colored accents

Weapons and Gadgets:
– Two (2) Batarangs
– One (1) grapnel gun with interchangeable Batclaw and interchangeable part to become a remote electrical charge gun
– One (1) explosive gel
– One (1) disruptor gun
– One (1) freeze grenade
– One (1) line launcher
– One (1) voice synthesizer

Accessories:
– One (1) gauntlet projector screen
– Specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop

Artists:
– Head Sculpted by Yeon-sun, Jeon
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2017

So sometime in the first half of 2018, got it.

I wont buy the HT AC, 1966, Batman Begins, or Batman Returns figures because I feel they are inferior to other HT Batman figures or there are great alternatives (NECA).

I do have some custom Batman figures like Batman Beyond and The Dark Knight Returns Batman and Joker.

I really love the AK suit but NECAs figure is damn near perfect in my opinion.

Wut.... Neca as a true alternative to Hot Toys but the 1966, Batman Begins and Batman Returns as inferior to other Hot Toys figures ? How can these figures be inferior but Neca be a great alternative? You are basically saying Neca is superior to those 3 hot toys figures.

If the dimensions are correct, will this will be the tallest 1/6 Batman that Hot Toys has done?
Too soon for heightgate?
Won't affect my day one preorder though.

It's beautiful
I'm gonna have to remind myself that my all Batman HT collection is all movie Batman..

Until the day when Hot Toys starts doing comic book versions, this is the closest we will get.

The regular Hot Toys Affleck Batman (BvS), the Hot Toys DX Keaton Batman ('89), the Hot Toys Arkham City game Batman and the Hot Toys Adam West Batman are closer to the comic book designs than this thing. The Arkham Knight design is an over designed monstrosity.

That pea head, the cybernetic components, all that unnecessary armored plating, the weird tapering ears, etc. He's hideous. Literally the only idea they had for his look in Arkham Knight was to "make him look like the 'Batmobile'".

IMG_4941.JPG

The v7 suit that you get in the beginning of the game, it looks so much better, not to mention all the DLC skins.

IMG_4942.JPG

Hot Toys did a good job of capturing and idealizing that ugliness of the armored one though. They nailed it.

IMG_4943.JPG
IMG_4944.JPG

Ugh.

Last edited:
Well this is a pleasant surprise. Now I am feeling slightly more optimistic about getting an Arkham Joker.

After this... Joker it's a closer dream!

Robin and Nightwing would be cool too!

Harley was done for SS and Deathstroke will appear in the next Solo Batman.

After this... Joker it's a closer dream!

Robin and Nightwing would be cool too!

Harley was done for SS and Deathstroke will appear in the next Solo Batman.

I think after Suicide Squad, Harley is no much more likely (after Joker). She was instantly elevated to being a much more prominent character in the eye of the general public. She is "safer" now. I would suspect she has a higher profile right now than any other Batman side characters, even Robin, and I could see Hot Toys attempting to capitalize on that, given that the Arkham Knight license most likely includes her as well.

The regular Hot Toys Affleck Batman (BvS), the Hot Toys DX Keaton Batman ('89), the Hot Toys Arkham City game Batman and the Hot Toys Adam West Batman are closer to the comic book designs than this thing. The Arkham Knight design is an over designed monstrosity.

That pea head, the cybernetic components, all that unnecessary armored plating, the weird tapering ears, etc. He's hideous. Literally the only idea they had for his look in Arkham Knight was to "make him look like the 'Batmobile'".

View attachment 313475

The v7 suit that you get in the beginning of the game, it looks so much better, not to mention all the DLC skins.

View attachment 313476

Hot Toys did a good job of capturing and idealizing that ugliness of the armored one though. They nailed it.

View attachment 313477
View attachment 313478

Ugh.

I much prefer the suped up AC suit as well.

This looks alright, I'll probably get it.

Don't hold your breath guys. They never made The Batman Returns Penguin & Catwoman. We'll be lucky if they decide to make Joker (& Arkham Knight?) but that's it.

Don't hold your breath guys. They never made The Batman Returns Penguin & Catwoman. We'll be lucky if they decide to make Joker (& Arkham Knight?) but that's it.

I honestly think the BR line was one and done.

I'd like a shot at another Batmobile, but we'd have a better chance of HT deciding to stop doing MCU. :lol

Back