1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that diorama was on display during the Battle of the Toys event in jakarta last weekend. Red diorama is the manufacturer and it costs around 3500$ not including shipping. the width is about 2 meter with height of about 1.4 meters.

humongous and gorgeous.

Hello Great Community

Can someone please share with me a PDF manual please?, mine arrived without it and i would like to have at least the file.

Thank you all!!!

This is a thing of absolute beauty. Totally blown away. Sad thing I have a few minor scratches on it. Has anyone figured out a safe way to remove the scratches with out damaging the damn thing. I am open to any and all suggestions .

10430862_1481239218798829_8911513127718639795_n.jpg

that diorama was on display during the Battle of the Toys event in jakarta last weekend. Red diorama is the manufacturer and it costs around 3500$ not including shipping. the width is about 2 meter with height of about 1.4 meters.

humongous and gorgeous.

I love that there's a DX12 in the corner.

That diorama do look nice, but with all those blue lights it is more fitting in Schumacher`s world of batman :lol

You're not wrong. Should look like Anton Furst's Batcave, at least superficially.
It does have that Barbara Ling Batman forever look. Shame.

Cool but for 3500 no way, and IMO although it is cool for that much you can make one that looks more like the original movie.

Back