1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

[/B]

Hell yes !!!!!! :D
I love mine.

_MG_1686.jpg

_MG_1692.jpg

Man, that Batmobile really looks excited.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Man I hope this doesn't leak oil like the Keaton Batman

White?!?! INACCURATE, CANCELLED.

Looking good. Can't wait to own that. The little magnet handle is pretty cool. My favorite part of this reveal though would have to be the details on the bottom of the vehicle. That's what I'm talking about. They could have just made it simple and not even have details since it would remain unseen, but nope, they went above and beyond. This is going to be a good one.

the more I read this thread
the eager I want to PO this magnificent thing

Yup, that's mine.

I bought 2 more.

It's not a money issue, it's a space issue! I don't know WTF I'm gonna put the thing...
Me too. It's just too damn big. Most bookshelves are 12 inches wide, but the Batmobile is 16 inches wide. And the 39 inch length is just as much of a problem. If it were closer to 12 x 32 there's lots of places I could put it. But at 16x39, you'd have to have a dedicated table in your home just to hold the Batmobile.

:mad: Damn, beat me to it!

But everyone knows, it really was white, and filmed with "negative light" so it would look black on film. :monkey1

Seriously though, I'm loving seeing this white proto. Without any paint the raw details really stand out. That interior with all of the knobs and dials in full 3D is amazing. The undercarriage detail is great too, a great improvement over the largely flat undercarriage of the HT Tumbler (though, if the real car was also flat, this may be comparing apples to oranges).

At first, I thought this almost colorless model was 3D computer-generated mock-up...until I saw the hand.

Fodder for the nitpickers...there are supposed to be 54 vent slits on the hood immediately in front of the canopy (27 in front of each window on the left and right)...The HT Batmobile only has 40. To be fair, almost no Batmobile model has ever gotten this simple detail right.

This is a phenomenal improvement. The overall shape now looks virtually spot on. I cannot see any obvious flaws. All of the little details appear to have been fixed. I still believe that it is too small, however, the overall details and proportions of the car are now so close to the real one that it is worthy of Hot Toys. THIS is what I was expecting.

It looks like every flaw in the details has been addressed in this new version. This is now a winner. It is the kind of quality I expect from Hot Toys. I'm buying.

Wait, isn't it supposed to do that? Oil slicks are a great pursuit deterrent. :wink1:

This could be true....added oil slick would add the the realism. Maybe the 89 Batman was meant to be oily..possible post oil change mishap?

Erm... LoL!

Station chiefs then took to Facebook to post pictures of the incident — along with a statement which read: "Yes, Batman was stopped by officers on Wednesday, March 21, on southbound Route 29 at Prelude Drive, Silver Springs, for no tags on Batmobile."

@Furyan, I saw it in inside west coast custom show, didnt u see it? it's a great car, and no it's not impostor, bieber doesnt try to replicate batmobile, and if u're wondering, i'm not a fan of bieber

Sucks we have a year wait on this thing!!

Back