1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

The light are deflected from the centre...

IMG_3805.JPG

Lights off...
IMG_3794.JPG

Super delighted to see the booster lights! After we recieved the first set of pics showing just the rear tail lights working i was a little disappionted but this has made me really happy!:)

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

right guys, got loads more pics of this amazing Batmobile so stand by! WARNING! Some of these pics are just *$!^@# AWESOME!!!!

To all those who have this coming, you guys are gonna love it! :hi5:

The box is friggin massive!!! If you are struggling for space then this is one collectible that will have you moving beds, tables or sofas just to get it ready for unpacking!

ny6u6e9a.jpg

7azu9uhy.jpg

All the packaging looks well secured...bat discs to insert on the side, instructions to explain what the hell to do to get it out the box! And then the cool rotating turntable

bu5uhaze.jpg

3a8utesu.jpg

y7e8e3u5.jpg

Holy cow. Those pics are making me so impatient!

Local dealer that gets first stock in HK already got theirs today, and some lucky guys with lots of money have already taken theirs home. I'll try to visit the store tomorrow to snap photos of the unit in their display.

Why didnt Hot Toys even announce this release on their facebook...
Silent or Soft Launch?

Armoured shield looks like such a disppointment! Looks flimsy and is something that a 2 year old could have vacuum formed! Also what's worrying are the marks on it! Planning to customise mine and repaint it in a more satin matte black but for those who are unable to do so I can't imagine they'd accept it with marks all over it! The marks are clearly evident in these pics...

uzytyme3.jpg

jy6ypa9e.jpg

jytevete.jpg

vusyjuda.jpg

Now for some truly amazing pics! If anyone was on the fence about this Batmobile then these pictures should just about make you wet your pants!

Such a beautiful design and HT's seem to have done us proud!

ydate3yv.jpg

uhepaqum.jpg

yzunyne3.jpg

3yju9esy.jpg

Just look at the light effects!!

jegaje8e.jpg

2yju8y9e.jpg

ma9e8a6e.jpg

u8eta6u6.jpg

big shout out to my friends at figuremaniac.com for the superb pictures!!!

The Armoured shield reminds me of the material that Hot Toys use to make for the cape holder on the new Batpod.
Cheap and flimsy....

Sweet heavens. I wish the cocoon's made of better materials as well, but to me now it's a lame band that front acted for Metallica -- and the main act's already worth the ticket price!

The only Batmobile that I'd want other than this is the real thing!

The Armoured shield reminds me of the material that Hot Toys use to make for the cape holder on the new Batpod.
Cheap and flimsy....

Looks dreadful mate! If there was one major disappointment about the overall piece then its the shield. Something that is so easy to get right yet HT's definately cut corners with it! I can see alot of guys customising their ones to make it look more like the colour of the car itself...i for one just couldnt accept a shield with marks all over it let alone having the wrong glossy black colour!:(

Here are some comparison pics with the Tumbler...

usu2ybug.jpg

Michael Keaton, to Christian Bale: "Mine is longer than yours."

Thanks for this photo, man. I'm happy to see that the length difference between the two cars seems to be what I'm expecting (less than 12 inches), and that makes the shelf I'm working on perfect to display both :yess:

Man, this is $650 well-spent for me. I'm happy to have chosen this instead of getting a tablet upgrade months ago. This would definitely hold up its value overtime while the iPad would be long obsolete.:yess:

Last edited:

Beyond real. Incredible piece. You have singlehandedly raised your property value by 1 mil.

Too bad about the armor cover. Maybe it can be used to help bake cakes?

Last edited:

Superb comparison shots.

Why does everyone want a heavier shield? Wouldn't that increase the risk of scratching the vehicle when applied? :dunno

Wow, never realized the armor meant so much to folks. Didn't seem like the best display option and made a lot of sense to me to do it as a vacuum formed clam shell then spend tooling dollars on a 2 piece mold of the shields.

Get pics all. Thx for sharing.

Back