1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I didn't know it was up in the air when the first pics were released. :lol

The table light throws it off, made it look like the wheels were resting on the table when they were really not.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

601708_490944304317796_1893734380_n.jpg

1495_490944387651121_1872614478_n.jpg

The hydraulic lift is segmented now? Can't say I love that change. Still insanely cool all around though.

How hard is it for someone to turn on the ****ing headlights? It amazes me sometimes how long you have to wait for pics of some of the most obvious things that people would want to see.

Love the looks from so far, but yes someone please turn the lights on!

Oh my. I wonder if those seats are hard plastic or something softer. Not that it really matters.
For $600 they ought to be heated leather seats but I'm sure they're just hard plastic :p

How hard is it for someone to turn on the ****ing headlights? It amazes me sometimes how long you have to wait for pics of some of the most obvious things that people would want to see.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Can't they just take one photo not on the damn light table with the vehicle lights on. :gah:

For $600 they ought to be heated leather seats but I'm sure they're just hard plastic :p

:lol

Man, im going through this thread and realized this first went up for pre order Feb 2012!...i ordered this in september....

wow, that's a really nice and ginormous titanic replica! never even knew they made one that size before.

Did you check out that site he got it from? They even have an R/C version of that size for taking it out on the waves:panic:

Only one left at bbts...two couple minutes ago..snagged another..

Sold out at BBTS now.

This would have been a holy grail piece for me, and I'd have loved to have it, but given the sheer size of it there's only one place it might fit in my house and it'd be forever stuck there at the exact same angle. Between that, and the fact that after shipping it'd cost nearly as much as my first real car - I just couldn't justify the purchase. Congratulations though to all those who are getting one and I look forward to living vicariously through you all via photos and videos :)

I currently own four tumblers, space was never an issue. My issue was finding ways to display them properly. I keep one in my office , and two in my display. One is still boxed up because I still dont know what to do with it. I rather buy it while its cheap now and figure it out later

Edit: I gave one to my brother.....

I currently own four tumblers, space was never an issue. My issue was finding ways to display them properly. I keep one in my office , and two in my display. One is still boxed up because I still dont know what to do with it. I rather buy it while its cheap now and figure it out later

Edit: I gave one to my brother.....

Wow....
2qdr18p.gif

Im lost..that gif a good or bad thing?

double post.

Im lost..that gif a good or bad thing?

Oh it's good, very good. I'm in awe just being able to buy 1 Batmobile, let alone 3 or more. I didn't have any words to say when I read your post.

Back