Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont get me wrong, im still getting her for sure. I am just not so psyched that I am willing to order right now and waste $20...
Lol yeah its 400 RP if you look at it that way and if you factor in the points earned thats another 380 on top. 5 statues and that's 2000 RP lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Will not order yet. I will cool off at the ex first then decide with a coupon. Maybe a low ES can save this? This reminds me of the white queen. If SS is making a ex headC at least for this kind of money they should give us a new portrait instead of a COH= change of hair. I mean come on???

Will not order yet. I will cool off at the ex first then decide with a coupon. Maybe a low ES can save this? This reminds me of the white queen. If SS is making a ex headC at least for this kind of money they should give us a new portrait instead of a COH= change of hair. I mean come on???

yawning_tiger_gif_by_jasminasusak-d4nvptz.gif

For once, I agree with CBG...the HORROR!!! :horror:horror:horror

Any Canadians have experience ordering direct from SS? How's the shipping and the import charges?

shipping will be around $40. Fedex will charge you a $10 service fee. And then you have to pay the taxes.

If you are ok with the regular, you can get it from a Canadian AD for much less.

Any Canadians have experience ordering direct from SS? How's the shipping and the import charges?
Yeah what amabash said. Usually i get charged an additional $50-70 by FedEx for customs and duties. If you set up a FedEx account you save $10 each time (it adds up)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't see anything different between the ex and reg head in the photos? Did SS mess up and forgot to add the ex head in those pictures?

Back