Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, if they do another Batgirl the only one I'll buy after this is Cassandra Cain

494358-76554_142145_batgirl_super.jpg
That would make a great 2 portrait ex.

What's hs?
Head sculpt

Huge DC fan myself, Batgirl was one of the ones I was looking forward to the most but I find myself thinking I am going to pass. Its hard to tell the difference between the reg and EX IMO and overall this just doesn't fit the sculpt I was hoping for. I wanted a "I can kick ass" sculpt not "lets strike a pose and look cute". I am glad for those that like it but for me I will wait for something different.

I'm was almost expecting the "one knee up" pose from SS--though the "hip-cocked to the right" pose for female characters is so overused I should have known that's what they'd use. I would have liked to have seen one like this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412397054.139241.jpg

Or they could have done this to go with Batman

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412397096.071838.jpg

I'm was almost expecting the "one knee up" pose from SS--though the "hip-cocked to the right" pose for female characters is so overused I should have known that's what they'd use. I would have liked to have seen one like this

View attachment 137639

Or they could have done this to go with Batman

View attachment 137640

The second pose will fit well with Batman for sure

I'm thinking she is meant to Fit with the eventual Nightwing, I could be wrong but we'll see.

8,695 post and you don't know HS :dunno

No one ever told me. I know COH, change of head, COH, change of hair, ES, and EX. Since when did HS pop up? Err I already forgot when typing this. I now know HS too but let me go back to see the HS thing again. But anyways I do know HS after I see it again.
The art germ batgirls face is so stunning. Hope SS makes that one for the black version. We did get this blue version correct? I don't even know is this suppose to be the blue or black?

Update: ah HS. Is head sculpt. Thanks again for such great info from this site. :) you all are the best in statue collecting!

On Statue Forum most people hate variants. Not sure why some people are FOR them on this forum. Nothing drops the value and uniqueness and rareity of a statue than a variant imo. Ivy, Baroness, etc. A new statue for BG one day yes, a variant heck no. And if they do variants then they should be upfront about them from day one imo.

Hmm, a lot about the "value" but not about how one perceives and would prefer to see the character. Completely different mind sets about collecting I guess. I didn't see a lot of people complaining about the Ivy variant.

I've been expecting the increase on their prices, been around for a long time. Hope they invest this money on better QC for these statues, than putting the money straight into their pocket.

Erm pretty sure it will be going straight into there pockets :lol

Back