Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, thanks guys. So I'm estimating the Batman PF box is as big as the 1/6 tumbler...? [emoji27]

Well as an example this was my Batman PF box with my Daughter who was just over 18 months old at the time when he arrived in January

And one with Psycho Child smile just for the hell of it...

Anyway I'm really not sure what to do on BG
I love her but I'm not feeling the classic curls much

I might see how much a Reg from a UK retailer will be & then make my mind up, the savings in Tax & Shipping might sway me to just get a Reg this time.

Neil

Well as an example this was my Batman PF box with my Daughter who was just over 18 months old at the time when he arrived in January

And one with Psycho Child smile just for the hell of it...

Anyway I'm really not sure what to do on BG
I love her but I'm not feeling the classic curls much

I might see how much a Reg from a UK retailer will be & then make my mind up, the savings in Tax & Shipping might sway me to just get a Reg this time.

Neil

Hahahahahah cute pics bro :lol

If it doesn't seem like a must have, I would wait on a reg. Save some money on that. Worse comes to worse, you'll see a couple of postings for them to be sold.

Hahahahahah cute pics bro :lol

If it doesn't seem like a must have, I would wait on a reg. Save some money on that. Worse comes to worse, you'll see a couple of postings for them to be sold.

Thanks buddy :)

Yeah I'm thinking I have a while to make my mind up...I can't see an Ex sell out in the next couple of days so once I know what the UK retailers are looking at I'll make a choice.

If the Ex had been an unmasked or something other than just a Do change I'd be solde but as it's just a basic switch it's not that much of a deal breaker

I remembered those pics, Neil. Hilarious!

Lol thanks :)
She's only got more mental as the year has gone on...just over 2 now & she's just bonkers at times :)

Yeah, some these boxes and statues are bigger than some of our children!:lol

I am still surprised by the size & weight of Bat's it's mental & moving him is a VERY delicate job.

:lol She's adorable! Thanks for the proportion reference. :wink1:

Thanks man.
No problems...happy to help :)

Catwoman cost $400 so I'm not surprised that Batgirl does as well. However, Catwoman had 2 distinct portraits STANDARD in addition to its EX. After White Queen, I'm surprised to see SS pull another EX portrait with only differing hairstyles. It just feels lazy to me at this price point. Then again maybe they had both projects running simultaneously without time to react to WQ reception. I hope that's the case. To its credit, the portrait works well with both classic and modern hair. I just think the price tag warrants a bit more effort for our buck. An alternate portrait that's more serious and determined or maybe a different style to the mask and ears. Something. I could sure use a $20 coupon right now for both her and Emma. Otherwise, Babs came out great. :gah:

Batgirl Ex just sold out. Wtf. wow!!!

That would be some seriously funny ****. I wish SS would make the EX ES 250 and the reg ES 5000. Of course, the people bitching about the COHair EX or the cost would just ***** about not being able to get an EX so the level of complaining actually wouldn't decrease. Never mind.

Back