Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see anything different between the ex and reg head in the photos? Did SS mess up and forgot to add the ex head in those pictures?

That's because the ex and reg looks the same. No one will notice the difference when displayed. I really hope the ES will be tiny to make up for the poor ex. Otherwise I may pass on this. The ex is even worst than a print. I can't believe I'm saying this. I hope ES will be 1000 or less.

That's because the ex and reg looks the same. No one will notice the difference when displayed. I really hope the ES will be tiny to make up for the poor ex. Otherwise I may pass on this. The ex is even worst than a print. I can't believe I'm saying this. I hope ES will be 1000 or less.

She looks good but the Ex is terrible. At least they could have given her a different expression or facial pose. No plan to order her but the Reg is very nice. Just no need for the character in my collection.

She looks good but the Ex is terrible. At least they could have given her a different expression or facial pose. No plan to order her but the Reg is very nice. Just no need for the character in my collection.

Yeah what's up with all this change of hair? At least do a new portrait for the rising costs. A new portrait of any kind would have sealed the deal for me. This new trend is bad like the white queen, batgirl, and maybe power girl. Any new face is all I would need to buy it. I don't want just a new hair piece. I want a new face to go with it. This is just way bad in my opinion.

Would've been nice if she had this like mocking grin with the classic curls

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oh yeah. That would have been perfect. I would buy for sure if that was the case.
Yeah well. I'm still buying it but will wait it out. If Machiko was up for 5 months I'm sure this will become code eligible too

Yeah well. I'm still buying it but will wait it out. If Machiko was up for 5 months I'm sure this will become code eligible too

Smart move. I still don't know why people jump to buy on the first day. Maybe they are loaded and have money to burn. Btw a few more to go then it's freebie statue!

Smart move. I still don't know why people jump to buy on the first day. Maybe they are loaded and have money to burn. Btw a few more to go then it's freebie statue!
I used to do it because I was scared it would sell out. But not many things move that fast anymore so the smart thing is to wait, for the most part

So anyone expecting/hoping for a variant down the road with different colors?

On Statue Forum most people hate variants. Not sure why some people are FOR them on this forum. Nothing drops the value and uniqueness and rareity of a statue than a variant imo. Ivy, Baroness, etc. A new statue for BG one day yes, a variant heck no. And if they do variants then they should be upfront about them from day one imo.

Yeah thanks. I love the EX HS but 630 is too much. Will get a regular from a Canadian retailer. Or maybe someone will sell the EX on here.

Sure you are. :cuckoo::lol :monkey3

Actually I am. I like the classic hair better.

5nI8XYo.jpg

On Statue Forum most people hate variants. Not sure why some people are FOR them on this forum. Nothing drops the value and uniqueness and rareity of a statue than a variant imo. Ivy, Baroness, etc. A new statue for BG one day yes, a variant heck no. And if they do variants then they should be upfront about them from day one imo.
True but we have little choice. They've pretty much gone ahead and told us that that this Is what they'll be doing. Whether or not they'll do it on this I don't know, but the possibility is always there
Sure you are. :cuckoo::lol :monkey3
:lol

I don't even realize the exc unless someone told me and look real close :rotfl

Back