Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be surprised if she wasn't higher than Ivy, only because she's a hero, and the oldest one after Batman and Robin. It took her 30 years to make an appearance, but the next time a new Bat turns up is Jason Todd. 50 years is a lot of history.

Techincally Ivy was only 1500/2500, Harley was only 1750/3500 and Joker was only 1250/2500. But, Catwoman is a ton more than those at 2000/4000. I'll give her Harley's numbers 1750/3500. Sounds about right.

Hmmm, they appear to be climbing though. Ill give her CW #s at the very least then.

Hmmm, they appear to be climbing though.

I think they try to guesstimate partially. They take in a certain amount of pre-orders, then set the bar above that thinking they'll sell through. Sometimes they're right sometimes they're off. Like I think they went over board on Harley, but I think with Catwoman because she's so popular once In hand pics come out her reg will sell out. Batgirl much the same as long as they keep her somewhere around Harley/Catwoman numbers, she'll sell through the EX, and then the reg will go once she ships. Harley is popular but she doesn't carry the weight of Selina or Babs.

I think she will be lower the ES that Catwoman...mainly because with that EX, a lot of people will probably settle for the regular or wait til its coupon eligible. I'm gonna wait for the coupon...

Ex is a little disappointing, but barring that this is the most impressed I've been with any of the DC ladies PFs yet and most impressed with any girl PF since Babydoll. I will be ordering this for sure. Might wait and find this coupon you're all talking about though, as it seems I'll be ordering more soon with Boba Fett coming soon it appears.

Ex is a little disappointing, but barring that this is the most impressed I've been with any of the DC ladies PFs yet and most impressed with any girl PF since Babydoll. I will be ordering this for sure. Might wait and find this coupon you're all talking about though, as it seems I'll be ordering more soon with Boba Fett coming soon it appears.
Dont get me wrong, im still getting her for sure. I am just not so psyched that I am willing to order right now and waste $20...

1. Better than the original artwork, which strikes me as rather bland.

2. Is there anything Newman sculpts that is not flat-out amazing?!

Won't be ordering this, but looking forward to seeing owner's pix. Lovely sculpt.

CAM00493_zpsfc395b84.jpg

Budding supervillain right there; she is inviting Bats to bring his A-game. Just look at her. That ain't nothing but villainous disdain. Is she taking lessons from the Joker?!

[little girl is adorbs :yess: ]

I was thinking about doing that as well... either Batman or Vader. :yess:
Same! Maybe Spidey if they EVER do one. Odds are it'll be Vader (unless he doesn't have a working JediSword ;)
:lol I only used $100 worth. Besides, if you're trying to get a LSF with points you'd better be buying like Ink, a PF every 3.4 seconds.
Dude a $100 in RP isn't a joke (to me Lol). I've been saving points since I started and I have just over 8000 RP but about 5000 of that won't clear till next July. Ink is a collecting master, I don't think I'd get to that level for a few more years or til I get a better job.
:rotfl

I'm skipping on LSF due to space.
Dude imagine like the hottest female statue ever in 1:2
I think people are crazy buying LSF's. :dunno
Well it depends on the character and how well its done but also you're own personal taste. You'd NEVER get one? If there was a character you would hypothetically buy, who'd it be?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back