Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i put dc direct clothes on my second bank robber joker is that a good thing or a bad thing ,it looks cool tho

It's a terrible thing. You've just doomed us all. Why! WHYYYY!!???

Were all Doomed yaaaaaa LOL ...... some thing GIR would say

What happend to medicom why do they suck....they made that Goku with hands foe blasts but no blasts he looks like is being held up......thief (give me your mony you spikey haired mother licka) lol.........Is there realy going to be a 3rd joker figure?? or what don't mind me I have lost it :google:google

Joker_13.png

it looks like batman is about to punch joker on the back of the head.

Dude, I was just trying to be helpful by posting my "collar method".
What I meant is you can't spot the cut collar from the front or from the side; I took that pic before I futzed the collar even more; just thought the side pic looked cool.
No need to nitpick :tap

:horror

It was a joke. I even said "Nah I'm playing". Why so Serious?

:duh

Thanks Venomous venom and carbo-fation.

it looks like batman is about to punch joker on the back of the head.
Yeah, that's what I was going for. Like he wants to hold back his anger but is about to give in.

Very cool poses and shots Enzo. The Detolf looks very cool with only one figure per shelf. I haven't figured out yet where to put my Jokers, preferably I'd want to display all the TDK figs like you, but I don't have enough space for that at the moment. I think I'll have to buy a second Detolf soon. :eek:

They should offer the new sculpt alone so people can just have the original if they want.

I was just playing around with Joker's accessories when I noticed that the pins of the grenades (both kinds) are also removable. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before (maybe I just missed it), but man, Hot Toys' attention to detail really is superb. :)

I also futzed the V1 suit today, used some double-sided tape on all the collars. I'm pretty satisfied with the look now, doesn't seem bulky at all IMO. Still contemplating if I should get a shirt and tie from BillyB though, as those are the only things that bother me a bit at the moment.
Joker_14.png

Joker_15.png

I'm gonna get me some double sided tape too. Looks a lot better judging from your pics. Well done

That is really nice, but I personally still prefer seeing the inside grey jacket even if it's just the tips. It's just a thing I prefer for authenticity. :)

Yeah thats why i havnt removed mine either. Bulky or not, i still like seeing the grey layer, adds to the movie look. without it, you can just, tell, he's missing, something

Back