Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what happened to that Blitzway Voltron? Weren't the full details supposed to be announced last week?

Ehhh....probably too damn expensive for me anyway.

I think Blitzway has a better head and I like the torso slightly better. I know Bandai doesn't have the "hiding lion legs" gimmick but I still prefer the limbs on Bandai cause it reminds me of the old original toy.

Moot point either way.....I couldn't swing nearly $400 for the Bandai and I sure as HELL can't swing $700 for the Blitzway!!

That is the link to the BBTS listing. It's VERY nice, I have to say. Looks spectacular, and 14 inches or so high. I'm even considering selling my Bandai, and using the money for this...

Height comparison. Found on another forum.

image.jpg

I saw 5Pro i know the quality will be amazing and will probably come with diecast.

This would be the ultimate Voltron toy so get them now while you still can.

That is the link to the BBTS listing. It's VERY nice, I have to say. Looks spectacular, and 14 inches or so high. I'm even considering selling my Bandai, and using the money for this...
DO IT LIKE NOW LIKE ASAP before people starts offloading their Bandai for this.

Green Lion still isn't round enough. For $700 it should be absolute perfection. No nitpicks.

Back