Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks legit. Hopefully the sticker comes off the slipcover easily.

16340b37adddd6393515e004cf354d41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! And this is brand new/factory sealed??

I see some others on the other forum got these from Amazon for $265 and they're legit. Nice score cubsfan!!!!

I thought I was lucky to find these at NYCC from Bandai/Bluefin and was kicking myself for not getting a 2nd one. I thought I did ok by finding my 2nd for $365 but you guys struck gold!!!

No love for Dairugger here. I would start a thread for him but I don't know how to post pics without Photobucket.

Anyone else fell like starting a GX-88 thread?

supposedly it was an error made by amazon but still legit!! glad you guys got it!

Placed a pre-order at megalopolis.toys back in March for Golion/Voltron and nothing so far. I got Dairugger/Vehicle Voltron first. Guess I need to pay attention to this thread more now.

Just got my vehicle Voltron from Sideshow. Now I really want a go lion version. Put myself on the waitlist but at this point I think my chances are slim to none.

what?s funny is that i forgot that i waitlisted myself a vehicle voltron and now became available! but there?s plenty of gx-88?s on other websites, bbts is the most expensive one though

Anyone still thinking about getting vehicle Voltron GameStop.com has it for 25 percent off.

Still on the waitlist with Sideshow and finding crazy prices for Go Lion on eBay I bought a used/like new SOC Voltron for $250 on Amazon. I’ll post how it turns out.

Does anyone have the Playmates Voltron 1984? Never have i ever watched a single episode of the vehicle voltron/dairugger xv whatsoever, but since i got my stimulus check I bought myself a gx-88 for retail price out of fear of missing out, either way i am supposed to get it soon, so Starz has a promo where you pay 4.99 for three months and you get access to both seasons of voltron lion and vehicle, along with all of transformers etc, the official bandai spirits youtube channel website has the Dairugger XV japanese episodes so i have been watching both english and japanese seasons to hype myself up before the figure arrives, LOL.

anyways Growing up never paid attention to Dubbing until i was older but oh my gosh, watching the original voltron and seeing vehicle voltron and hearing the same voices makes the universe more together and cohesive than the japanese one, heck commander hawkins(peter cullen) throws me off, all i think of is optimus prime LOL, but seriously the reason i ask about the playmates voltron is because of the voice box and sound effects, i feel the sound effects compliment the gx-71 and the gx-88 welll and Neil Ross is freaking amazing sound off as either Keith or Jeff.

anyways i?m extremely bored but i am on a mission to watch all of voltron lion, vehicle, go lion, dairugger, then power rangers seasons 1-3, then daizujin, gosei, etc [emoji1787][emoji1787] I do it for the poses, i find it amazing i buy all these asian version of these figures and never put them to good use or miss important details that never make it to the US...

I had the playmates lion 84 Voltron. It was really great for the money. The only things I didn?t like about it were some of the point of articulation. The sides of the chest that form the red breast plate has to swivel to get the arms to go up making it look weird and the elbows didn?t have enough articulation to swivel properly to hold the sword like I wanted.

It?s big and awkward and top heavy so it falls over a lot but it does look great on display and towers over the Bandai. I sold mine off to get the better detailed die cast for my representation in my collection. If you can get it cheap enough I?d say go for it. The sounds are probably the most fun thing about it.

I had the playmates lion 84 Voltron. It was really great for the money. The only things I didn?t like about it were some of the point of articulation. The sides of the chest that form the red breast plate has to swivel to get the arms to go up making it look weird and the elbows didn?t have enough articulation to swivel properly to hold the sword like I wanted.

It?s big and awkward and top heavy so it falls over a lot but it does look great on display and towers over the Bandai. I sold mine off to get the better detailed die cast for my representation in my collection. If you can get it cheap enough I?d say go for it. The sounds are probably the most fun thing about it.

It?s like an oversized gx-71 rip off, but i?m only keeping it for the sound box! I hate the fact that they could not get the arm rotating rights at all!!! The only good thing about it to say the least IS the sound effects, haha, but i bought the original wave from toys r us but over the years it had a couple of wear and tear defects, and once it fell the shield got damaged, anyways once gamestop released their exclusive i just bought those and exchanged my old ones, but Like i said i grew up more with lion force more than anything and have a bigger collection than dairugger i am just super happy or thrown off Neil Ross could play off both figures and no one?s the wiser haha, i have all my figures in the garage and just pulled out my voltron figures while i track my ups package to see if it?s in the area hahaha
2dbee29b8af087796b58a0510a47fd36.jpg

Hey speaking of which, I got the new black lion reissue and they fixed the leg issue that made him lean too forward from the get go!!!! but whooooo the UPS driver with my gx-88 is a street away!!!

626f55a31db0620eb3b583b5a0c7af6f.jpg

208426658bbd9631c9e68cceb91c167f.jpg

DAIRUGGER FIGHTING FORMATION ONNNN!!!

Just watched fleet of doom last night but seeing these two is majestic but not going to lie, i love golion and dairugger og Japanese series as their stand alones series and the voltron for the sakes, but anyone noticed that on gx-88?s slip cover they possibly hint Voltron II Albegas?? would be awesome!!!!

Back