Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone translate this?

131741402_10219549599957025_3358648653027678243_n.jpg

Google translate shows July Preorder starts @ 32400yen. 2021 sales had good feedback. Reissue decided. The rest are just marketing words.

Thanks bro, I guess the other people don't have anything to say about it.

I mean is there a scan of that without the watermark? Even if I check the tamashii nation website the only restock was in 07/2019, but this is saying that another re issue might be possible, iddk, hard to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for those who don't have it. It's a fantastic piece, and (although cliche) pics really don't do it justice. In person, it just seems so substantial, and weighs more that you would think as well.

It is interesting though, that on the official japanese website (where it lists all of the SOC line, and shows original and re-release dates), it is only showing original release in 2016 and re-release in 2019.
It is showing the DX-88 (vehicle voltron) original release in 2019 and a re-release in 2021.

https://tamashii.jp/item_brand/chogokintamashii/2/?number=40&character=&brand=&order=new&ck1=1&ck2=1&ck3=1#category_search

Good for those who don't have it. It's a fantastic piece, and (although cliche) pics really don't do it justice. In person, it just seems so substantial, and weighs more that you would think as well.

It is interesting though, that on the official japanese website (where it lists all of the SOC line, and shows original and re-release dates), it is only showing original release in 2016 and re-release in 2019.
It is showing the DX-88 (vehicle voltron) original release in 2019 and a re-release in 2021.

https://tamashii.jp/item_brand/chogokintamashii/2/?number=40&character=&brand=&order=new&ck1=1&ck2=1&ck3=1#category_search

still few months to go so i doubt they will put it up on websites so soon.

Hooray, can't wait for the chinese bots to clean out amazon in less than 30 seconds again!

For whatever reasons,God clearly does not want me to have it as retail. I've made peace with it. Maybe it's a trade off for all the times I DID manage to get what I wanted!

Looks like we have an actual re-release posting now.

August 2021.

taghobby dot com/archives/516380

Since I don't yet have five posts to my name I had to post the link this way.

FC0100BD-D981-4B72-B4EE-19ED8136C7B6.jpeg

Seems legit. In the fine print the price says 30,000 yen. Isn't that lower than the initial releases? Maybe it won't come with the stand or weapons.

That?s what it retails in Japan, 30,000 or 33,000 with taxes included, roughly is under 280 usd, this thing retails for 299.99 usd it?s probably it?s hard to see retail pricing on this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back