baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PREDBIOMASK58T0.jpg
PREDBIOMASK58T1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK58T2.jpg
PREDBIOMASK58T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK58T4.jpg
PREDBIOMASK58T5.jpg

PREDBIOMASK58T6-1.jpg
PREDBIOMASK58T6-2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK59T-1.jpg

@ monkeybat: As you're in #97 position actually, count 1 month per 10 masks, so approx. 10 months to wait... :monkey3

@ Terminator_Fan_Game: :lol... I know, I know! :D

@ Yautja-fr: One can not better say, my friend! :wink1: :eek:

@ a-dev: Stop, please... you'll make me blush! :1-1: :bow

@ P.: Everything is possible my friend, but there is no blue... What you see is only the sky which is reflected, you know. :wink1:
:lecture Originally the lenses with only the color "transparent smoke" (without the grid decal and mirror effect) were for versions C to F.

@ jkno: :bow :bow :bow
Thaaaaaaaanks Sergiu! :1-1:

@ P.: Everything is possible my friend, but there is no blue... What you see is only the sky which is reflected, you know. :wink1:
:lecture Originally the lenses with only the color "transparent smoke" (without the grid decal and mirror effect) were for versions C to F.
perfect :)
maybe i'll live to see it in hand :D

I have already talked with Thierry about that :monkey3 he is too busy with the hot toys mask.

Yeah, when I inquired about the full BD version, he told me where I was on the list I'd be looking at around 8-10 months. So, he's busy making some well deserved money on this piece for quite a while to come.

Back