baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ viruz777: You have so right on all points, David. I appreciate your clear-sightedness, as it is true that I've put much of myself into this mask. :panic:

@ EndIessRAlN: What an enthusiastically, Tim! :lol
"install the lights"?... But I believe that you haven't been studious enough my friend, mmh?

PREDBIOMASK51T2.jpg

... I'm only joking, of course :1-1:

@ Terminator_Fan_Game: :exactly: my friend: like in the movie!
More work for me, but so much more cool, I think.

@ agentofchaos73: haha... Thanks mate!
A genius? That's very nice, but I think I'm just a poor guy passionate about what he does to try to earn his living, you know. :monkey3

@ Steemed-HAM: Thank you very much for the compliment, buddy! I appreciate. :hi5:

@ Wolf-Predator: glad you like it, bro! Thanks

@ P.: yep, I've tried to match to the movie.
A coat of protective varnish is to be applied now. :wink1:

@ man_vs_machine & Mr. EcKo: Thanks guys! :duff

@ MxBxM : Thank you, my friend.
Tutorial for painting? Good idea! I claim by no means to be able to detain the absolute truth (far from there) because there is much more than a possible technique, but I shall make a little tutorial special "painting", if that can interest. :)

This man, this creation... This very moment will go down in 1/6 collectible history as a momentous time.

Does anyone else here think that this is as amazingly epic as I do?
... or am I being melodramatic? :wink1:

@ Levit05: #67, my friend... it is still too early to order now.
Do not worry: when your turn comes, I'll send you a PM with all necessary information. :wink1:

@ viruz777: hehe... As Greg (Yautja-fr) ordered a "Classic" (E), then you'll see, David! :D

@ Yautja-fr: c'est parfait mon p'tit Grégouille! :wave
Rhaaaa... Et attends que je boucle ce masque avant que je ne me préoccupe de ton p'tit canon... :lol

@ marker2037: I appreciate! :hi5:

@ Jedah Kalm: Haha... You are unique! Thank you infinitely, really! :bow

@ jkno: this is clever: I can't stop from giggling foolishly now. Thank you for that, Sergiu! :lol

@ EndoSickness: Timooooo! :1-1:
I'm acquainted you more talkative than that... But one word from your part is enough for me... So, many thanks to you my friend! :D

Thanks Baloo, that painting tutorial will be great. I am wanting to learn and be a disciple from a true master of of 1/6 customization, development, and NASA knowledge.

Many thanks Jim! Sorry to hear that you're missed the P1...I take this opportunity to tell you that I received the decals. I'll send you a PM later, but meanwhile, receives a huge thank you from me!

I just seen your comment. I glad you received them. I understand completely when you say you have been busy. :)

The battle damaged version look very cool Thierry. Excellent work! :hi5:

I might of missed out on the P1's :(, but i did break down and purchased the new Predators. :yess:

@ EndoSickness: Timooooo! :1-1:
I'm acquainted you more talkative than that... But one word from your part is enough for me... So, many thanks to you my friend! :D

:lol
I dot wanna disappoint, Thierry.
It´s just really the case that I have no more words for that.
Version H just looks incredible.
I have no other words for it and before my words of your awesomeness turn into inflation...isn´t it better to just keep it low profile.
;)

I'll definitely go for the ultimate. I guess if someone could redo the shoulder cannon/medkit backpack to look and sit like Necas I'd go for that too to really perfect him.

I'll definitely go for the ultimate. I guess if someone could redo the shoulder cannon/medkit backpack to look and sit like Necas I'd go for that too to really perfect him.

I have already talk to thierry for a new smaller canon. He will make that later. :wink1:

Back