baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's quite normal (somebody would have talked me about "casting by boat" there is no so long ago, I wouldn't have understood either, hehe), but before end of week, you should see what it looks!
Tomorrow I will pour the second part in silicone, and Thursday the coffering in plaster and the first attempt for resin casting...

Hello friends!

Here is a picture of the prototype and its first part of the silicone mold, both placed on a pedestal of plasticine 1 cm thick, all in a sarcophagus of foam board, ready to receive the second casting of silicone.

picture.php

Tomorrow morning: completion of formwork in plaster,
And tomorrow afternoon: first tests of casting resin.

Hello friends!

Here is a picture of the prototype and its first part of the silicone mold, both placed on a pedestal of plasticine 1 cm thick, all in a sarcophagus of foam board, ready to receive the second casting of silicone.

picture.php

Tomorrow morning: completion of formwork in plaster,
And tomorrow afternoon: first tests of casting resin.

At first I'm like huh...........Then I'm like ah your making the coolest Predator Bio ever! AH OK!!!!!!

Thank you friends. :duff

By late afternoon I made a first test without taking a special attention to respect of the protocol to prevent bubbles and other lacks... It was obviously not perfect, but still more than promising, hehe! :D
So now I'm doing a second test, worthy of the name that one, I'll let it harden overnight and tomorrow morning we'll see what this has rendered... :wink1:
So tomorrow many pics because for tonight, sorry but I'm too tired!
:rip

Thank you friends. :duff

By late afternoon I made a first test without taking a special attention to respect of the protocol to prevent bubbles and other lacks... It was obviously not perfect, but still more than promising, hehe! :D
So now I'm doing a second test, worthy of the name that one, I'll let it harden overnight and tomorrow morning we'll see what this has rendered... :wink1:
So tomorrow many pics because for tonight, sorry but I'm too tired!
:rip

I look forward to it, baloo.
Now, go get some rest, my friend!

Man, seeing this...just pumps me full with anticipation.
You can and will pull it off, man.
:clap

Oher idea: your form would be perfect for a Skynet diorama.
Thought of it?!^^

Thanks buddies! :hi5:

... Skynet diorama? Would you have a screenshot so I can see what you have in mind, Timo?

@ Steph: Si Rome ne s'est pas fait en un jour, mon masque non plus!
... Pour sûr, j'ai un chouïa ramé, arf! :thud:

Thanks buddies! :hi5:

... Skynet diorama? Would you have a screenshot so I can see what you have in mind, Timo?

I see what I can do, Thierry...although:
You ever saw the menu of the T2 Ultimate Edition.
There was a very clear look and perspective of the the actual skynet tower.

Edit:
Good thing that the guys over at terminator wikia have a great pic:

Skynet_installation.gif

Hey Thierry. Still alive and still here holding on yo my #2 spot. :lol
Checked out your progress. The latest casting looks amazing. Small unneeded parts can just be shaved off no? I wanna see a final cast with a paint job soon. Good luck my friend. These photos are making me very excited.

Back