Awesome New IPod Nano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an iPod touch I got when opening a new checking account and I also have a ipod Nano that looks like a smaller version of the iPod Classic. I have too cute of a case for it to give it up. It's hand made. :lol

I have an iPod touch I got when opening a new checking account and I also have a ipod Nano that looks like a smaller version of the iPod Classic. I have too cute of a case for it to give it up. It's hand made. :lol

Condom.jpg

pretty handy. :monkey3

I use both. I only use itunes if I don't already have it

I've never used iTunes and I've been leary to do so because there was a time when it seemed like so many had their accounts hacked and cc info stolen.

i'm still using my 30G first gen video ipod. i still have like 3G space left....too lazy and procrastinating on jailbreaking it and moving my albums to a new "bigger" one.

on a side note, yes. i've used a condom as case for my ipod nano 2nd gen before. though shat, survived a fall from 3rd floor, beer dipped for fun and shat. it just wouldn't die. i ended up giving it away to somebody who wanted it.

i'm still using my 30G first gen video ipod. i still have like 3G space left....too lazy and procrastinating on jailbreaking it and moving my albums to a new "bigger" one.

on a side note, yes. i've used a condom as case for my ipod nano 2nd gen before. though shat, survived a fall from 3rd floor, beer dipped for fun and shat. it just wouldn't die. i ended up giving it away to somebody who wanted it.

I've never heard of that. So, I take it you don't use the lubed ones. :lol

Well...I will be picking up the new IPod Nano in the "Slate" color soon. My IPod Nano 2g's click wheel is finally starting to go out. I really am glad to finally see a Nano with a touch screen that is bigger than the previous one.

I can't fit the strap around my arm especially when working out my arms are too big...so I always just throw it right in my pocket and I am good to go.

Does anyone know of a good brand of wireless earbuds that can be used with the IPod Nano? My only problem is occasionally snagging the headphone wire which can be irritating especially in the middle of a set while working out. Thanks in advance.

Back