Prop AVP Predator Mask Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems that the current SDCC will be held like

bb.gif
bb.gif

Last edited:
They have gone waaaaaaaaaaaay overboard on the hammered effect on these. Whatever scale they are I don't need inaccurate bios, from crappy Predators, from a mediocre movie.

If Sideshow isn't willing to dumb down the pitted crap, I hope they AT LEAST unwarp Celtic's bio helmet; that's like the worst part! Then, for under $100, I might get them. They're the only con exclusive this year that's based on a license I care about (although the IM busts look great), so I think some 1/4 AVP helmets would display quite nicely around the upcoming NECA P1 of the same scale.

If Sideshow isn't willing to dumb down the pitted crap, I hope they AT LEAST unwarp Celtic's bio helmet; that's like the worst part! Then, for under $100, I might get them. They're the only con exclusive this year that's based on a license I care about (although the IM busts look great), so I think some 1/4 AVP helmets would display quite nicely around the upcoming NECA P1 of the same scale.

Well, thats just SSC, we have yet to see HT's offerings and NECA's full Guardian reveal.

Well, thats just SSC, we have yet to see HT's offerings and NECA's full Guardian reveal.

Totally forgot about those! Then again, we already know NECA's Predator-related exclusive will be a 7" P1 wearing the Guardian helmet. As for HT... very interesting. Shouldn't we be hearing about their exclusives sometime soon?

im so glad all the exclusives this year are trash. If I was into clones Id get this one, and if I was into army guys id grab the ninja. The masks and helmets are meh.

Totally forgot about those! Then again, we already know NECA's Predator-related exclusive will be a 7" P1 wearing the Guardian helmet. As for HT... very interesting. Shouldn't we be hearing about their exclusives sometime soon?

Anyone think it will be a Predator, if so any guesses, wishes?

Anyone think it will be a Predator, if so any guesses, wishes?

I kinda hope not. I was part of that Guardian PPO last year, and I tell you, that was about enough to make ya beat the wife. Plus, there were small riots at the Tokyo Toy Fair over that thing. Just frustrating. Keep HT Predator releases as normal mass production pieces. Please :pray:

What if HT's Predator-related exclusive was a second Tracker Hound in a different pose? I'd buy that :). It could come with an extra leash or maybe a rocky base to display it (or Tracker) on.

I'll say this right now, if it's a battle-damaged Classic, people will probably die. :lol :slap :monkey3

Man I don't know what to say other than these Bio's really Suck Duck..What are the people at SSC thinking..I don't recall hearing or reading about anyone saying they wish they would make Three little Bio's..With all the great ideas out there for a SDCC Exclusive this is the best they can come up with..They don't even look right..

I kinda hope not. I was part of that Guardian PPO last year, and I tell you, that was about enough to make ya beat the wife. Plus, there were small riots at the Tokyo Toy Fair over that thing. Just frustrating. Keep HT Predator releases as normal mass production pieces. Please :pray:
Totally agree.
I know the concern is that they need to have some kind of exclusive to present. However, they should consider making it a timed-exclusive instead.

For example:
Sell whatever piece they have at SDCC for the fans there, but then release it to everyone else 2, 3, or whatever weeks afterwards.

This would cut back on the ridiculous prices some of the exclusives are selling for on the secondary market.

I swear, people who are there just to purchase the exclusive and turn it around for profit, are making more money than what Hot Toys made for it. :slap

What if HT's Predator-related exclusive was a second Tracker Hound in a different pose? I'd buy that :). It could come with an extra leash or maybe a rocky base to display it (or Tracker) on.

I'll say this right now, if it's a battle-damaged Classic, people will probably die. :lol :slap :monkey3

On the new body or a revamped P1?

There will deffo be riots if this happens:panic:And deaths will follow:angelsmil

Back