Prop AVP Predator Mask Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it's "these" masks again.
SSC should come with something new or take a break and come back with something the fans would really like.

Just got the newsletter about this set, $84.99 for the non attendee....not bad. May consider getting it.

At least it's under $100. I was expecting something closer to $70, but they'll look lovely displayed around my NECA 1/4 Predator's feet.

wonder if they will look better in hand...the pictures are bad...looks low quality almost...blah anyways I'll be out of internet for next few days so I won't be able to put in a preorder...

oh 1\4 scale, I must have missed it thanks.

hmm I don't see how its worth 80$ then. First time I was going to get comic con exs from sideshow and so far there is nothing I want.Bit underwhelmed so far

it still amazes me how the worst Pred film created so far has so many collectibles that go for crazy prices. These will still sell, but I don't understand why :cuckoo:

it still amazes me how the worst Pred film created so far has so many collectibles that go for crazy prices. These will still sell, but I don't understand why :cuckoo:

AVP-R was worse -- for both Predators, Aliens, and humans. ;)

I would say Wolf and Predalien > Scar, Celtic, and Chopper. The idea was better with AVP, but the character designs blew hard imo and that's all I really care about.

You said "film" though.. The overall film was better than AvP:R.

Wolf looked better, the Predalien looked awesome although completely inaccurate..

I personally like the AvP Preds design better, but I know Wolf was more..you know..

You said "film" though.. The overall film was better than AvP:R.

Wolf looked better, the Predalien looked awesome although completely inaccurate..

I personally like the AvP Preds design better, but I know Wolf was more..you know..

I know, well, some people say AVP was the worst and some say AVP-R was the worst, but I would think most people would agree the creature designs were much better in AVP-R. The only thing I liked about the AVP Preds was Celtic's Bio.

All in all though, these SDCC Bios could have been so much better, even at this scale. They should have at least been smooth in design, instead of pitted.

^ Agreed, they just look like piles of ____. Literally.
Deformed, bumpy piles of ____...

As for the designs.. The only Alien design I just can't stand is the AvP:R Warrior. I just hate it to death. It's crap imo.
I really liked the AvP Drones though.

If you watch AvP and AvP:R, and just think of them as movies.. You can tell AvP was better made. It's quality is far superior to AvP:R.

^ Agreed, they just look like piles of ____. Literally.
Deformed, bumpy piles of ____...

As for the designs.. The only Alien design I just can't stand is the AvP:R Warrior. I just hate it to death. It's crap imo.
I really liked the AvP Drones though.

If you watch AvP and AvP:R, and just think of them as movies.. You can tell AvP was better made. It's quality is far superior to AvP:R.

Looking at my AVPR Diorama I have disagree with you on the alien design. They look fine on the statue, course just may be the statue and not exactly how they were in the film.

I think you know where I stand on AVP :)

Back